Saints TQS (4 Viewers)

Reaction score
Sticky Post
I hear alot about the other WR on the team. Yeah MT and now Sanders. What about TQS? Do y'all not think he will not be better this year? I think when they go 5 wide they will be too focused on MT and Sanders, a LB on Kamara and Cook that they will forget bout TQS and that will be his time to get it. I think he will have a better year. Allbeit he doesn't have an injury. C'mon TQS is on the team too. He gets no love?

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'll just say it's put up or shut up for TQS. He's gotta stay healthy and get it done.
this. This year will make or break him. I have no expectations from him at this point so anything we get will be lagniappe. We were patient with Devery Henderson for something like 4 or 5 years but that is because Henderson had what can't be taught. TQS doesn't have that same skill set.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Hey, 25% of his catches were TD's. That's not too shabby. Health was his biggest problem last season so let's see if a healthy TQS can keep up the TD% with more targets and catches since he'll likely have one of the opponent's weaker DB's covering him too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)

Headlines

Top Bottom