Saints TQS (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I hear alot about the other WR on the team. Yeah MT and now Sanders. What about TQS? Do y'all not think he will not be better this year? I think when they go 5 wide they will be too focused on MT and Sanders, a LB on Kamara and Cook that they will forget bout TQS and that will be his time to get it. I think he will have a better year. Allbeit he doesn't have an injury. C'mon TQS is on the team too. He gets no love?

If he's able to get open one on one. He'll have the opportunity for a nice year.
He looked good his first year but no impact in his second, albeit injured, year.
Hopefully he's fully recovered and ready for some balls thrown his way.

I just think injuries are what's hampering his progress dude has made some really rough catches though so you knw he has it

He's been kinda like Davenport, just to a lesser degree. Every time it seems like he'll get going he gets injured. If he has a healthy year I think he'll be a factor.

At least Davenport Flashes from time to time.
TQS has had some big drops in big time moments.
He doesnt fight for the ball either but tries to passively catch it.
He is a blocking WR and that is his value to the team. Hopefully he rebounds this year and puts it together.

He needs to live in the weight room this off-season, his biggest issue when he was actually on the field was getting thrown off by physical DBs at the line by Press.

Sendejo out-muscling him for a Pass Defense in the Playoff game with one arm, when he had Two hands on the ball was not a good look.

Honest question: Is TQS better suited as an outside WR or a slot WR? What are his strengths?
I know he has some speed, but he’s not a burner.
He has some size, but he’s not a physical specimen.
He has good hands, but he’s not a “possession” guy.
He seems like he does most things well, but nothing really good.

Honest question: Is TQS better suited as an outside WR or a slot WR? What are his strengths?
I know he has some speed, but he’s not a burner.
He has some size, but he’s not a physical specimen.
He has good hands, but he’s not a “possession” guy.
He seems like he does most things well, but nothing really good.
Kind of typical for UCF receivers.

that system runs a limited route tree consisting of basically 3 routes, a smoke bubble screen, a Go, and deep post.

It's why I cringe when I see mocks that have us taking Gabriel Davis from UCF, he is basically a Tre'Quan clone..

This is really the year as has been said for him to put up or shut u. I had high hopes for the guy coming out, but he has shown very little and does not seem to have the confidence of Drew. To this it appears that he has not learned the route tree or his effort is lacking!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom