TQS (1 Viewer)

It usually takes three years for it to click for WRs, so I hope he takes the next step.

I know he blocks well, but so far he just seems like just another guy.

May he breakout Monday night.

It usually takes three years for it to click for WRs, so I hope he takes the next step.

I know he blocks well, but so far he just seems like just another guy.

May he breakout Monday night.
No saltiness intended, but I feel like many say this every year haha. I hope he siezes this opportunity.

I understand that he is utilized differently with his blocking being primary, but Monday is his chance to show that he can be more than a dependable blocker. I really hope he can step it up and that when he gets chances from Drew he will make the most of it.

TQS is exactly who he is. He’s a low upside WR who is a solid blocker who struggles significantly to get separation. He does nothing particularly well...he’s not a burner and won’t be winning deep unless he’s left open, he doesn’t win contested passes over the middle of the field, and does little after the catch. He’s pretty much the definition of “meh”. He’s just good enough to be on an NFL roster but not someone you’re thrilled about having a significant role.

TQS is exactly who he is. He’s a low upside WR who is a solid blocker who struggles significantly to get separation. He does nothing particularly well...he’s not a burner and won’t be winning deep unless he’s left open, he doesn’t win contested passes over the middle of the field, and does little after the catch. He’s pretty much the definition of “meh”. He’s just good enough to be on an NFL roster but not someone you’re thrilled about having a significant role.
Huge TQS critic here, but even I have to say that he blocks extremely well. However, but I agree with everything else you said.

Hoping to see more of what he flashed last season before he got injured. With Thomas out, it’s the perfect chance for him to cement himself as a legitimate weapon in this league. We definitely need him to step up.

All fair criticism for TQS. He’ll never be a special player, but I think he’s capable of having some decent games.

Not to be argumentative, but doesn’t it take more than just him for him to show something? I mean, play calling, reads and QB confidence has as much to do with it as anything. It’s not like he’s getting priority targets and not making anything of them. Drew isn’t looking his way often and plays clearly aren’t being designed for him as an early option.

He doesn’t get open. He had the opportunity to be what Sanders currently is to the offense and he’s just not very good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom