tracey Porter may soon sign with saints (2 Viewers)

tthier2

O.G. Bobby Johnson
Reaction score
Saints | Tracy Porter to decide soon
Tue, 26 Mar 2013 19:15:39 -0700

Free-agent CB Tracy Porter (Broncos) visited the New Orleans Saints Monday, March 25, and he is scheduled to visit the Oakland Raiders Wednesday, March 27. Both teams want him, and he is expected to make a decision soon.

Read more: KFFL - New Orleans Saints News and Notes

people can break out the old jerseys again. oh wait, maybe not. didnt ingram take it?

I'm grateful for the big ints during the playoffs in 09, but TP was about an average CB. Can't see how this would be a significant upgrade.

the more i see this brought up, the more i'm torn about the idea. if you asked me a week ago, i'd be like hell no. now i'm kinda feeling a little like i want it to happen. problem is, i can't tell if it is for the sake of "nostalgia" and that he belongs in black and gold, or if i think he'd be a good role player. either way, i wish him the best.

Saints | Tracy Porter to decide soon
Tue, 26 Mar 2013 19:15:39 -0700

Free-agent CB Tracy Porter (Broncos) visited the New Orleans Saints Monday, March 25, and he is scheduled to visit the Oakland Raiders Wednesday, March 27. Both teams want him, and he is expected to make a decision soon.

Read more: KFFL - New Orleans Saints News and Notes

Would make sense. His pic is still on the banner.

Good move. Asomugha has to do whats right for him but its downright criminal to think teams are going to wait on him for weeks. Sign a CB a begin to fill other holes. Im okay with signing a younger CB anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom