Tracey Porter? (1 Viewer)

Tiger

WHO DAT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
@JuniorG93: Oh I Definitely Saw A CornerBack who was pretty crucial 4 Da Saints in '09 @ The Facility Today #SignMan I Need YOU BRO!

Hmmmm..... Interesting

I am lukewarm on Porter. Yes he make some huge plays for us, but he is always hurt and he gives up a lot of plays too. I was not upset to see him go, but I also thought we had his replacements already on the roster,so...:covri:

Considering how bad we were last year, any help is good. Porter is often injured and not the best of tacklers (but who on our secondary is?) he still would be insurance, so to speak..i would expect a contract with little guaranteed money and lots of money based on incentives..say..games played. Still, i'd like him to come back

I have a feeling the Saints may keep an eye on Junior's tweeting. I am sure they don't want players announcing this kind of info.

I am lukewarm on Porter. Yes he make some huge plays for us, but he is always hurt and he gives up a lot of plays too. I was not upset to see him go, but I also thought we had his replacements already on the roster,so...:covri:
For me, it was Tracy's tackling.

All CB's get burnt and don't remember him being bad in coverage.

A lot of times, it was the playing 10-15 yards off the reciever. QB sees it and throws to wide open reciever. Tracy comes back and misses the tackle more times than I care to remember.

I like it. Should be dirt cheap. If he regains his health he is good depth and a proven corner. If he still has health problems he'll be cut. Hope its true.

TP wasnt perfect, but you rarely ever saw him just getting torched like P.Rob has. His problem was tackling and getting overpowered by bigger and more physical recievers. The guy can cover though.

I called him the last year he was here (mainly because he couldnt tackle his Grandma) but theres no doubt we missed what he can bring after he left

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom