Tracey Porter? (1 Viewer)

For me, it was Tracy's tackling.

All CB's get burnt and don't remember him being bad in coverage.

A lot of times, it was the playing 10-15 yards off the reciever. QB sees it and throws to wide open reciever. Tracy comes back and misses the tackle more times than I care to remember.

I guess that is part of the giving up big plays for me. I just remembering his man catching the ball and running for a lot of YAC. Honestly there was not a lot about his game that I liked. Yes he made some picks, but he was never a consistent, shut down a WR for a game type of player. You had to give him help almost every play.

He's still young. Would be awesome depth. And cheap. If anything, he can come here and compete. Light a fire under both Greer and Robinson. They've had no one to push them since he left. Then again, we could be jumping the gun. It could've been Mike McKenzie for all we know haha.

He's about a week to late, Mark Ingram just stole his number!

Just told my friend that. LOL. I guess Ole Mark got wind Tracy was coming for a visit and said, "Oh ****, got to make the switch now!" :9:

Anybody got an authentic Ingram #28 jersey they want to part ways with? I need to bring my authentic #22 out of retirement but I need an "INGRAM" name plate. :hihi:

Insurance policy.
Incentive based: "Another pick six to end a Superbowl victory=$1 billion dollars."
Class guy, decent CB if healthy. Playmaker when he's on. Welcome back, Tracy!

Tracy Porter > Patrick Robinson

I think Porter was a decent corner. Yes injury concerns and yes tackling needed help. I cant imagine what he and Robinson on the field together would do to our safteys!

Whoever picks up Porter has to remember he didnt get much game time last year. That would theoretically put him a year later in his adjusting to NFL caliber talent. As well it would take some time to get up to speed.

As a Saint fan, I want to see us bring in people who are fully adjusted and ready to go two to three years at peak performance to maximize our time left with Drew in his elite years. We don't have the time to draft a "raw" player and hope he materializes in two or three years to give us maybe one good year with Drew. Porter should be in his prime and there are a lot of questions...

Won't be surprised if Nmandi retires at this point. Flame suit on.

Won't be surprised if Nmandi retires at this point. Flame suit on.
I don't like him much but i think there are way worse corners than him in the league

I mean, chris gamble retired at 30, but he had had problems of his own

For those of you down on Porter he will probably ending up being our #4 CB anyway which will limit his reps thus keeping him healthy longer. I like the move.

For those of you down on Porter he will probably ending up being our #4 CB anyway which will limit his reps thus keeping him healthy longer. I like the move.

I didn't understand a word you said.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom