Tracking today’s injuries (1 Viewer)

SanFranSaintsFan

Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Here are all the injuries I can remember today. Please fill in any others I missed.

Offense:
Armstead - Knees? (*he did return to the game
Peat - not sure (*he did return to the game)
Hill - concussion?
Brees - Ribs
Smith - concussion

Defense:
Lattimore -Oblique
Brown - * calf
Garden-Johnson - arm

I feel like I’m missing some.
*edited items

Last edited:
If Brees had anything major wrong with his ribs you would have seen him having issues breathing.

At the half, he sprinted off the field without an issue.

He's fine.

Here are all the injuries I can remember today. Please fill in any others I missed.

Offense:
Armstead - Knees?
Peat - not sure
Hill - concussion?
Brees - Ribs
Smith - concussion

Defense:
Lattimore -Oblique
Brown - not sure
Garden-Johnson - arm

I feel like I’m missing some.
Brown is a calf injury

If Brees had anything major wrong with his ribs you would have seen him having issues breathing.

He's fine.

Narrator—

“He wasn’t fine”

I’m all for optimism, but if the injury was enough to sideline him for the second half of a crucial game in which we were only up 7 points - I’ve got to think he’s dealing with something moderate to significant.

He's fine.

initially.... i thought it was his shoulder... but i agree... i'll be surprised if he doesn't go next game.

Was Cook out? I do recall seeing him in the game. Then again, I was streaming and also multitasking, lol,
Cook was bad again today.

Brees threw him a 20 yd back shoulder fade near the goal line and he didn't read it. Just kept running like it was nobody's business. You could see Brees wasn't pleased.

Then the drop on 3rd down. It was good coverage but that ball but him perfectly and he closed his hands too quickly.

Cook was bad again today.

Brees threw him a 20 yd back shoulder fade near the goal line and he didn't read it. Just kept running like it was nobody's business. You could see Brees wasn't pleased.

Then the drop on 3rd down. It was good coverage but that ball but him perfectly and he closed his hands too quickly.
Thanks. I wonder why he's become so unreliable. He's always been streaky I guess- but seems like he can't catch anything these days.

when the rest of the team catches anything thrown to them... those that drop/miss are always going to stick out.

cook will be a stud for us in some games in the future... so much so we'll forget about these last two crappy games.

rp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom