Trade # 10 to ATL for Hall (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Then we would have an awesome Defensive backfield. If the rumors are true w Samuels, them we would have two of the best corners in the game. Everyone is saying draft a corner at 10 anyways and no one is sure who is the front runner, i say go with Deangelo he is proven.. IMO

Your not our GM.....and I am glad for it!! You are talking about the same guy that D. Henderson was making catches on.

Ok, I gotta step in on this one. IF the rumors are Asante are true and we did trade for Hall. Please tell me how much do you think we would have spent on these two corners? Hall wants Clements money too and his contract is up next year too I believe.

Dang it, I thought I could go this off season without responding to "trade" proposals, but this one broke the camels back.

We trade our #10 for D. Hall and their 2nd or 3rd rounder. That would seem fair. WE HAVE THE MONEY TO SPEND WHY NOT SPEND IT ON QUALITY???

There said to be shopping him for a number 1 pick. They would then have 2 in the top 10. I think this would be a no brainer for them.

Who gives a crap what they are shopping him for. They aren't going to get it. The Giants were the only team rumored to trade a number 1 for him and that was the 31st pick. That rumor is dead now. Noone is going to give up more then a second for this guy.

If we gave up the number 10 pick in the draft for a CB who hasn't had a good year in two years, and who is nothing but a project at this piont, we'd offically be the dumbest franchise ever.

Do not give Atlanta our #1 pick for any reason. Why help speed up their rebuilding effort?

I know everyone sees how big our cap space is for this year. But, you guys have to see that if we break the bank this year how will this effect the following years? Remember Will Smith and Colston are due big paydays. The rumor is the Giants didn't go for the trade because Hall wants a deal like Asanti. Hall is Steve Smith's "female dog". Hall doesn't "own 85". He's not worth that deal. Drafting a db in the 1st would be a better option.

Then we would have an awesome Defensive backfield. If the rumors are true w Samuels, them we would have two of the best corners in the game. Everyone is saying draft a corner at 10 anyways and no one is sure who is the front runner, i say go with Deangelo he is proven.. IMO

If you trade draft picks for superstars you end up like the Redskins a few years ago (cap trouble and low results). IMO Hall isn't worth the 10th pick in the draft. He's worth a low 1st at best. If you have him, Samuel, and MM do you realize how much of our cap would be tied up in our CB position? And as of right now we have no DT's (Thomas is about it). Our LB's are a joke. You can't expect to fix or defense by just adding tons of CB's. If we have no pass rush, the WR's will get open eventually.

If you trade draft picks for superstars you end up like the Redskins a few years ago (cap trouble and low results). IMO Hall isn't worth the 10th pick in the draft. He's worth a low 1st at best. If you have him, Samuel, and MM do you realize how much of our cap would be tied up in our CB position? And as of right now we have no DT's (Thomas is about it). Our LB's are a joke. You can't expect to fix or defense by just adding tons of CB's. If we have no pass rush, the WR's will get open eventually.

IMO, Hall fits the Washington scheme perfectly... Overrated and too expensive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom