Trade # 10 to ATL for Hall (1 Viewer)

We trade our #10 for D. Hall and their 2nd or 3rd rounder. That would seem fair. WE HAVE THE MONEY TO SPEND WHY NOT SPEND IT ON QUALITY???

NO we don't have the money everyone thinks we do we would need the money to pay Samuel, Hall, a LB, a DT, a TE, and a RB if we get rid of Duce. also we need the money for any other player we want to keep from the draft. plus u want to extend Colston's contract and Maybe Will Smith's contract we don't have enough money and Samuel is better than Hall

After some of the transactions that have gone on since I've been a fan I think we are already thought of as (maybe not offically) the dumbest franchise in the league.. Roaf, Swilling, M.Anderson, Hebert, S. Walsh, R. Williams, Sullivan. We need to start building toward one of the smarter teams in the league. Which I think we are starting to do since S. Peyton came aboard..

Is it Payton or Peyton....Do we have some new guy?!?! LMAO

Then we would have an awesome Defensive backfield. If the rumors are true w Samuels, them we would have two of the best corners in the game. Everyone is saying draft a corner at 10 anyways and no one is sure who is the front runner, i say go with Deangelo he is proven.. IMO

Horrible!! I'd give a 2nd or 3rd pick for him, but he ISNT proven at all. He takes to many chances and gets burned alot. I'd like to see him as our number 2 CB though. that would be great. Cromartie-Rodgers, Hall, McKenzie, Young, and Craft in our secondary would be great:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom