Trade # 10 to ATL for Hall (1 Viewer)

Why would we trade #10 for the most OVERRATED corner in the game today. My hopes are the FO isnt that dumb.

Hall has never been and never will be worth the #10 overall pick.
Dude hasn't had a good season until this past season.
Even with last season, he still isn't a top 10 CB.
Trading a top 10 pick to a division rival is idiotic.
DeAngelo Hall may be an a$$hole, but he isn't a "thug." People throw that term around way too freely.

Hall is better than any CB on our roster not named McKenzie, but the upgrade he would provide would not be justified by the contract he would command, nor would it be justified by giving up a high draft choice.

Then we would have an awesome Defensive backfield. If the rumors are true w Samuels, them we would have two of the best corners in the game. Everyone is saying draft a corner at 10 anyways and no one is sure who is the front runner, i say go with Deangelo he is proven.. IMO

You should put the "just kidding" (jk) symbol/smilie with silly stuff like this. Otherwise, someone might think you are serious.

I wouldn't trade for hall if we get Samuel, but I would however draft DRC at #1, and let him duke it out in camp with Usama and David for the #2 CB spot while MM heals.

Then I'd move MM to FS once he gets healthy.

Secondary full of ballhawkin BEASTS...

Who gives a crap what they are shopping him for. They aren't going to get it. The Giants were the only team rumored to trade a number 1 for him and that was the 31st pick. That rumor is dead now. Noone is going to give up more then a second for this guy.

If we gave up the number 10 pick in the draft for a CB who hasn't had a good year in two years, and who is nothing but a project at this piont, we'd offically be the dumbest franchise ever.

After some of the transactions that have gone on since I've been a fan I think we are already thought of as (maybe not offically) the dumbest franchise in the league.. Roaf, Swilling, M.Anderson, Hebert, S. Walsh, R. Williams, Sullivan. We need to start building toward one of the smarter teams in the league. Which I think we are starting to do since S. Peyton came aboard..

Keep that THUG away N.O.

OK, i'm not a D Hall fan because i'm not a Falcons fan but that thug word is used way too loosely by too many guys on thse boards. What did this man do to classify him as a thug? The last I heard thugs don't bring their mmoms to the pro bowl in Hawaii and have her do play by play at practice with the NFL Network. Dude got in one fight last year after he was frustrated and then you label him a thug. I just don't understand. it bothers me because it's labeling people. that is all. blast me how you wish.

Wrost Idea IN The History OF This Forum.

Besides a good or even great defensive backfield is WORTHLESS without a strong run stoping, pass rushing front 7.

OK, i'm not a D Hall fan because i'm not a Falcons fan but that thug word is used way too loosely by too many guys on thse boards. What did this man do to classify him as a thug? The last I heard thugs don't bring their mmoms to the pro bowl in Hawaii and have her do play by play at practice with the NFL Network. Dude got in one fight last year after he was frustrated and then you label him a thug. I just don't understand. it bothers me because it's labeling people. that is all. blast me how you wish.

You are not alone. It often says more about the person using the term than the actual player being labeled.

I think that we need to improve our front seven , and get to the QB. Then even an average DB will look like a shutdown corner! I would say draft a couple of DB's this year as the Draft is loaded at that position, but save that # 10 pick for a DT , or MLB that will improve our front seven. If you look at D. Hall on film, he is not that good of a DB, he has natural speed but lacks in coverage skills. It was mention in this thread about how D. Henderson can burn D. Hall , but a lot of average receivers can burn D. Hall. I have never thought D.Hall was a good DB!!!!!!!!!! He is just over hyped by the Media.

Last edited:
I wouldn't give the #10....but I would give our #40 without thinking.

i think i'd consider not watching saints football anymore if they traded their 10 for Hall....

OVER-RATED!!!!!!!!! There will be 15 players on the board at 10 better than Hall..

my opinion!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom