Trade advice - Winston for Marshall (1 Viewer)

Beast

Former Camp Beast
Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade at QB if possible. 12 team league, each team carries 2 QBs but starts 1, 4 point TD passes, 200 yards to get 1 point and 1 point for every 20 yards beyond that. My current QBs are Rivers and Dalton.

I'm stacked at WR with Hopkins, Evans, Marshall and Marvin Jones and have struggled with who to play or roster (only 3 active WR allowed on roster) as I'm carrying Marshall in my IR slot right now.

Someone offered Jameis Winston for Marshall.. Should I do it? Not sure how much of an upgrade it is, but it would pair Winston with Evans and remove my question of who to keep on the active roster.

Thoughts?

I don't see where Winston is a significant upgrade over Rivers or Dalton, so I would hold on to Marshall if I were you. Dirk Koetter stated a couple of weeks ago that he thought they needed to run more and pass less, especially with Doug Martin returning. I would think you could get a better return for Brandon Marshall. I know Marvin Jones has had a great season so far, but I personally would have more faith in Marshall going forward.

Yeah, that was my thinking as well. I've soured on Marvin Jones a bit of late. He's scored TDs, but the catches and yards haven't been there. But then the Jets bench Fitzpatrick and I don't have much confidence in Geno Smith's ability to get the ball where it needs to be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom