Trade Alvin Kamara in Offseason (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Anyone else think it’s a great time to trade him? I wonder what compensation would look like. I know he’s on of my favorite players but we need to start stockpiling draft picks to rebuild this team. I feel like if we wait too long we won’t get anything for him.

Who else do you think we can get compensation for (that you wouldn’t build around)?

I’d definitely keep Olave.

Anyone else think it’s a great time to trade him? I wonder what compensation would look like. I know he’s on of my favorite players but we need to start stockpiling draft picks to rebuild this team. I feel like if we wait too long we won’t get anything for him.

Who else do you think we can get compensation for (that you wouldn’t build around)?

I’d definitely keep Olave.
Stockpile draft picks in the name of unproven candidates when we have a proven pro bowler and leader at running back?

No

WTH...he can't have a bad game everyonce in a while...looks like no one is bought in on the system, so why is it an individual player's fault when the whole damn system stinks?
He can absolutely have a bad game, he’s had some great ones too. It’s nothing personal against him. Imo he’s one of the most valuable assets we have so it’s a waste of his career to keep him here and a waste of potential future resources on our part. I love Kamara, nothing personal against just him. That’s why I mentioned other pieces we might be able to move. Poor thread title, my bad.

And have who as a RB? Ingram is old and done, Washington is not an NFL RB he’s mainly on the team for special teams, we lost Murray and Jones to other teams.

I love when people say this after a player’s worst game of the season, as if their value has magically skyrocketed after a poor performance
This is why I specifically said in the off-season. I’m sure he’ll have some more good games.

This is why I specifically said in the off-season. I’m sure he’ll have some more good games.
And what do we do with that draft pick? We now have to pick another RB...we're creating holes putting us in a deeper hole to acquire mystery putty to patch up the hole...what if the mystery putty turns out to be bubble gum.

It’s always better to trade a running back a year early than a year late. He’s reaching that age where star backs fall off the planet. It’s not a slow decline either - it’s a steel reinforced brick wall.

The history of the league is littered with star running backs who went out with a whimper.

If he has value and you can make the cap work, you have to entertain getting some value for him this off-season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom