Trade back to possibly #20, and draft Kenny Vacarro (1 Viewer)

WhoDatfolife

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Saints really need Secondary help, and I think Kenny vacarro would be the best fit for Rob Ryan, and the Saints defense.

Saints really need Secondary help, and I think Kenny vacarro would be the best fit for Rob Ryan, and the Saints defense.

I said the same thing in my mock last night, but I looked into it more and if we were to trade back, most likely STL would grab him with the 16th overall pick. They need him bad, so maybe we just stay put and take him there. He's a very solid prospect because most other SS NFL prospects can hit really hard, but lack in coverage skills. Vacarro is really excellent at both. I think he should definitely be our pick, one way or the other.

I said the same thing in my mock last night, but I looked into it more and if we were to trade back, most likely STL would grab him with the 16th overall pick. They need him bad, so maybe we just stay put and take him there. He's a very solid prospect because most other SS NFL prospects can hit really hard, but lack in coverage skills. Vacarro is really excellent at both. I think he should definitely be our pick, one way or the other.

If that's the case, and jordon,jones,mingo,Ansah is gone, we should definetly draft him!

The bears only have 5 draft picks. Seems unlikely they'd reduce that number even more to trade up for a linebacker. Who at MLB will be there at 15 but not at 20 that they would so desperately go from 5 picks to 4?

NEGATIVE .... I like the position you are thinking but I hate the player .... ELAM and THOMAS are better ...

What happens when another team jumps to 19 to take him ahead of us?

If we like him at 20, we should like him at 15.

If we trade down to 20, I hope we have 5 guys we like a lot.

Just my opinion here...if Jordan, Ansah, Mingo and all the premier LT (Joeckel, Fisher) are off the board...Vacarro has the pick value to take him at 15.

For LB help? I guess

The bears only have 5 draft picks. Seems unlikely they'd reduce that number even more to trade up for a linebacker. Who at MLB will be there at 15 but not at 20 that they would so desperately go from 5 picks to 4?

Hmm, not only are the MLBs that they may want expected to be on the board, but the other thing that we have to think about when projecting trades is what team will a willing trade partner look to get ahead of to assure themselves a pick.

Like, if the Rams want Chance Womack or Kenny Vaccaro, they may have to get ahead of teams like the Jets, Titans, and Panthers. But teams are not just going to move up to grab guys that are likely to be on the board when they pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom