Trade bait to move up (1 Viewer)

willbill

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
The Chiefs need a OT. Zach Strief has been Solid and we also have Bushrod. Do you think that the Chiefs would be interested in our 10th and J Stinchcomb to move up and get Ellis. Or would we have to sweeten the pot some to get them to take the deal.

No offense, but the Cheifs would be retarted to accept that.

The Chiefs need a OT. Zach Strief has been Solid and we also have Bushrod. Do you think that the Chiefs would be interested in our 10th and J Stinchcomb to move up and get Ellis. Or would we have to sweeten the pot some to get them to take the deal.

We should have patience and take our 10th pick.

It really matters who is on the board for them and how highly they would value Stinch, but It wouls fill 2 line positions for them if Clady was there at 10, but if Long falls there is no chance that they take the risk. If they are truely that desperate at OT though then they might just do it.

Have they had the coin flip yet?

Whether it's #4 or #5 however, no, I doubt Stinchomb is enough to move all the way up.

why does everyone want to trade the 10th pick? everyone keeps trying to come up with dream scenarios

I love the honesty in your post and I completly agree, they should be shot in the head if they accepted that

First of all, it would take a 3rd rd pick plus more to move up to the # 5 spot, according to the value chart. Stichcomb is worth a 4th at most.

We're better off giving them a happy meal and a free slurpee from 7 eleven

than giving them stinchcomb

why does everyone want to trade the 10th pick? everyone keeps trying to come up with dream scenarios

It's not the most well positioned pick in the draft for our needs. Both of the top DTs are going to be gone and we'll likely have to (what people percieve as) "reach" a little for either CB or LB. We're probably best positioned to draft a DE/pass rusher, RB, or maybe an OT, none of which we strictly "need", at least not at #10 overall.

So the temptation is to want to move up or down.

That said, us fans are just speculating on the draft board right now, prospects will move up and down and what seems like a reach now might not be so much of one later. Or we could address our needs adequately enough that we feel comfortable just going for talent. It's all pretty early in the process really. At least wait until the combine wraps up and some buzz gets generated from it.

bill_kuharich.jpg

Then again, I should probably shut up, since I made a really stupid trade last year in the mock draft we had.

We're better off giving them a happy meal and a free slurpee from 7 eleven

than giving them stinchcomb

So instead of being a STUPID what do you think they would take. When someone post an hypothetical question like this if you disagree then tell me what you think it would take to move up or you don't think they should or something relatively intelligent not a happymeal comment and slurpee. My 9 year old son would say something like that. If you think its just a stupid question then just move on and don't respond. Grow up boss unless you are 12 years old then i will give you a pass.

Last edited:

Ah well, because maybe we have a gaping hole at the 3-tech position that exacerbates the problems at linebacker and corner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom