Trade Down (1 Viewer)

There will be a worthy player at #10 that can start for the Saints. If there's not 10 players in this years draft that can start for the Saints, trading down isn't going to accomplish anything but getting a less talented backup.

Everybody is going to be upset because we're going to draft Desean Jackson a WR... Mickey Loomis said we'll be drafting BPA and with the top underclassman staying in college most likely DeSean Jackson will be the best plaayer available after he clock a 4.3 in a 40

Everybody is going to be upset because we're going to draft Desean Jackson a WR... Mickey Loomis said we'll be drafting BPA and with the top underclassman staying in college most likely DeSean Jackson will be the best plaayer available after he clock a 4.3 in a 40

I read somewhere that Jackson ran a 4.29 in 2006. If he runs below a 4.3 at the combine and if he is the highest impact player left on the board at 10, we should definitely take him.

Then maybe we trade the 10th. pick for a player?............ummmmmm

we need defense, but the best picks are offensive players. Find a team looking for offense, with a starting defensive player to trade.

Last edited:
thats why our FO should get some talent through FA and if that happens I'll be happy to have DeSean Jackson on our team

If we go offense with rivers or ellis on the board then we dont wanna make the playoffs next year

Then maybe we trade the 10th. pick for a player?............ummmmmm

we need defense, but the best picks are offensive players. Find a team looking for offense, with a starting defensive player to trade.

I agree....Like Seattle and we get Marcus Trufant.

i dont care who is there at 10, if dallas will give both 1s, we need to do it. let us finally recoup the crap sully play and pick 2, if not starters, solid contributors...

with that said, flowers, CB VT would be my pick, some where around 15-17...

I read somewhere that Jackson ran a 4.29 in 2006. If he runs below a 4.3 at the combine and if he is the highest impact player left on the board at 10, we should definitely take him.

And I'll sit back and <s>watch</s> gouge my eyes as I watch us turn into the Detroit Lions.

Looks like BPA this year.

We weren't good enough last year to warrant going BPA

Heck, I'd argue that we weren't good enough in '06 to go BPA

BPA requires more than two good seasons per decade

Maybe... but at least we have a good quarterback.

And a terrible defense... I don't wanna be a team where if we punt twice, the game is essentially over. It's bad enough that we're a team engineered to play with an early lead, but to not properly address both sides of the ball would be disgusting.

do not pick a damn wide out!!!

DEFENSE DAMMIT!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom