Trade for Minshew (1 Viewer)

Nah I’ll stick around for as long as I’d like then crawl back after I educate enough.
Name dropping coverages and formations that can be found in Madden doesn't make you Nick Underhill. You aren't educating anyone.

Name dropping coverages and formations that can be found in Madden doesn't make you Nick Underhill. You aren't educating anyone.
Never said it was advanced info, quite the opposite. You are fortifying my point. Most people on here don’t even know the average football coverages, like the ones in madden… thanks for helping my argument.

I was going to be a male appendage and screenshot the Madden playbook for Cover 3/4, but I think dude was being deadass serious.

Never said it was advanced info, quite the opposite. You are fortifying my point. Most people on here don’t even know the average football coverages, like the ones in madden… thanks for helping my argument.

You've shown 0 evidence backing that you know anything about advanced coverages. You just listed off a few basic concepts and 5-tech/3-tech at DT. You're literally just name dropping basic terms and claiming that you're well educated on them and the rest of this board isn't.

All in a thread suggesting that we can wave the magic wand and trade for one of the better backup QBs in the league from a team that has a deep playoff run in mind.

Is that a trick question?
Randomly reading through the thread again. Just wanted to say that assigned race classification placed on us doesn’t automatically mean earlier generations are from that one continent that we’ve been programmed to believe. We’re a global people so tracing fam genealogy generation to generation can uncover a direct path to the fam’s original lineage/nation anywhere in N./C./S. America or around the world from the census & vital records

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom