Trade for Minshew (2 Viewers)

I’d take Bridgewater now too, but Minshew is more aggressive. But not as aggressive as Winston, so Minshews style is kind of in between the two.
Bridgewater knows our offense better and coaches. So, he can get acclimated quickly

I’m not kidding, as soon as he got out of that dumpster fire in Jacksonville and went to Philly he has a 68% completion percentage and a 4 to 1 TD to int ratio. Hurts looks like an MVP and because of that he takes a back seat. My best friends a huge eagles fan and because of that I’m subject to watch them sometimes and Minshew can play. A ton of reporters said he went toe to toe with Hurts in camp and might even throw a better ball.

Just to make sure, are you talking about Gardner Minshew? The same Minshew who in 2021 was in 4 games with Philly and started 2 games going 1-1 as a starter? And that one win was against the Jets? And in the loss, the Eagles got trounced by the Cowboys 26-51 and he got to throw a TD in garbage time in the 4th quarter? That Gardner Minshew?

Bridgewater knows our offense better and coaches. So, he can get acclimated quickly
That’s the plus for this season. Just hoping they find someone with some upside, because I figure it’s going to be a few years at least before they get a franchise QB.

Why is it only failed caucasian QB that's gets these threads?

Baker
Minshew
Jimmy G

I'd like too see a Trade for Bridgewater thread. Lol
Doesn't exercise right to create thread about trading for a minority QB.
Complains about inequality of such threads posted.

Doesn't exercise right to create thread about trading for a minority QB.
Complains about inequality of such threads posted.
Tough crowd. It was a good joke, because the trade QB threads are always the same players. Lol

Now I really do feel stupid with my low football IQ. I thought his name was Stafford.
Only someone with a low IQ couldn’t figure out that that was auto correct or think that the correct spelling of someone’s name has to do with the ability to understand football at a fundamental level.

Last edited:
Just to make sure, are you talking about Gardner Minshew? The same Minshew who in 2021 was in 4 games with Philly and started 2 games going 1-1 as a starter? And that one win was against the Jets? And in the loss, the Eagles got trounced by the Cowboys 26-51 and he got to throw a TD in garbage time in the 4th quarter? That Gardner Minshew?
Correct, I can pick apart any QBs game, he’s never been in a stable situation, went from the garbage jags and then thrown into the eagles who were mediocre. Give him some stability and weapons and he would blossom

Correct, I can pick apart any QBs game, he’s never been in a stable situation, went from the garbage jags and then thrown into the eagles who were mediocre. Give him some stability and weapons and he would blossom

Of course you can :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom