Trade for Russell Wilson (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The experiment has failed in Denver. He's not working out well there. There has to be a great deal of buyers remorse considering the price they paid for him.

As bad as its been for him there , I can't fathom him being remotely close to that here.

Trade a couple future 1sts , they'll gladly take it , but we get elite talent on the same timeline.

IDC what we lost getting Olave he was worth it.
The same will apply to Wilson.

Thomas will be back

Kamara isn't losing any tread.

This defense is still elite. Our defense keeping San Fran in check is more impressive than theirs bullying Andy Dalton around

We found more gold in Shaheed and Taylor.

This franchise is on the cusp on crumbling in the wake of losing 2 great leaders.

We must avoid falling back into the void by any means necessary.

I mean I'm offering Lamar Jackson Mahomes money in the off-season , I'm tryin to trade for Wilson etc ...

Because if this group of talent doesnt win it all ... What a shame

Trade for a fail quarterback at the end of his career, trade for future 1st that we seriously need and don't have one for next year. Take over his over price contract with money we don't have and no money left to sign our own key players. Seem like a formula for success?

I will simply say that I would be strongly opposed to any trade of multiple high picks for Russell Wilson, who today turns 34. This is especially true after seeing Wilson this year in Denver. In fact, were it made, the chances of my not renewing my season tickets would be 100 percent.

Also, I disagree with or highly question many of the assumptions made such as Thomas will be back and our defense is elite.

I mean I'm offering Lamar Jackson Mahomes money in the off-season , I'm tryin to trade for Wilson etc ...
we don't have cap ,and Mahomes > Jackson ,not sure i would offer Lamar 10 years ,500 millions $
Thomas will be back
No ,Wilson looks very bad and expensive ,Olave is a rookie and pretty good and isn't the one we got from trading with the Eagles ,that is Penning
(Penning : April 4, 2022
: Traded by Eagles as 2022 1st round pick (19th overall) with 2022 1st round pick (16th overall subsequently traded, Jahan Dotson) and 2022 6th round pick (194th overall, Jordan Jackson) to Saints for 2022 1st round pick (18th overall subsequently traded, Treylon Burks), 2022 3rd round pick (101st overall subsequently traded, Jeremy Ruckert), 2022 7th round pick (237th overall subsequently traded, Chase Lucas), a 2023 1st round pick and a 2024 2nd round pick )

Thomas is back but on twitter ,he will be injured again and not playing ,stop lying to yourself ,it's been 3 years
Kamara has some off-field issue too
No ,this group aint really amazing ,the 2018 one was . This one ,realistically,not so much ,between FA loss and injuries ,it's mid at best

So no,dont trade for 5 years /242 millions ,34 years old Wilson

The way he has looked and the way his team mates respond to him make it so that I wouldn’t trade a future 3rd day pick for him let alone a first or firsts. On top of that we’d have to pay him a boat load of money. There’s like 10 other QBs I’d rather have and that’s not a joke, hell, 3 of the 10 are already on this team.

The experiment has failed in Denver. He's not working out well there. There has to be a great deal of buyers remorse considering the price they paid for him.

As bad as its been for him there , I can't fathom him being remotely close to that here.

Trade a couple future 1sts , they'll gladly take it , but we get elite talent on the same timeline.

Thomas will be back

This defense is still elite. Our defense keeping San Fran in check is more impressive than theirs bullying Andy Dalton around

This franchise is on the cusp on crumbling in the wake of losing 2 great leaders.

I like your passion, bro. A lot of what you suggested won’t work, and may ultimately make us a worst franchise down the road. But I like your “win now” mentality. It’s nice to see some of us still have that fire.

Thomas will be back

I'm glad your not the GM, I would jump off a cliff and go become a Falcons fan. So your plan is that you wanna further mortgage our future for a bad quarterback to be coached under a worse head coach in Dennis Allen.

Bro, Kamara is going to be 28 next year with a 6 game suspension pending next season, I'm no a tire expert but you got about 2 years of "tread" on your tires.

Our defense has 2 turnovers all year and we have the worst turnover ratio in the league. What are you talking about? You know Marcus Davenport only has .5 sacks, buddy doesn't even have a full sack yet in his healthiest season.

I'm telling myself this is not a troll post, but it sure reads like one.

TooDopeGoldRope said:

What about his play this season makes you think he's worth multiple 1st round picks? Where is this elite talent that only you seem to have seen from him all year?

TooDopeGoldRope said:

What do these two players have to do with each other, other than being miles apart in age and talent?

TooDopeGoldRope said:
Thomas will be back

He's barely been seen on the field in over 3 seasons, but "he'll be back". Okay.

TooDopeGoldRope said:

So you want to replace them with a proven terrible leader? Have you not heard how Russ tends to alienate his own teammates?

TooDopeGoldRope said:

By trading for another team's void? They are calling the Russ deal the worst deal in football history.

TooDopeGoldRope said:

Isn't that how Denver got into their current predicament? So your plan is to just double down on their stupidity?

Thomas will be back

Come on man! Have you seen his current contract. 🤔 Saints would have to cut half the team for him. No way in hell would I want to trade for Russell Wilson.

Screenshot_20221129-054709_Firefox.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom