Trade for Russell Wilson (1 Viewer)

We need a 3 - 5 year plan, and we need to just accept that.

Guys with gas in the tank need to be traded for the future. Kamara has a few good years left, they are going to be wasted on a .500 team at best. MT isn't going to see the playoffs again on this team. May as well deal him too.

Cut/trade some of the guys on defense with expensive contracts. Live in cap hell for another year or two, start over.

Draft OL until we are able to get a young QB on a rookie contract.

I realize I may get a few dozen falcons for this post, but that doesn't make me wrong.

The experiment has failed in Denver. He's not working out well there. There has to be a great deal of buyers remorse considering the price they paid for him.

As bad as its been for him there , I can't fathom him being remotely close to that here.

Trade a couple future 1sts , they'll gladly take it , but we get elite talent on the same timeline.

IDC what we lost getting Olave he was worth it.
The same will apply to Wilson.

Thomas will be back

Kamara isn't losing any tread.

This defense is still elite. Our defense keeping San Fran in check is more impressive than theirs bullying Andy Dalton around

We found more gold in Shaheed and Taylor.

This franchise is on the cusp on crumbling in the wake of losing 2 great leaders.

We must avoid falling back into the void by any means necessary.

I mean I'm offering Lamar Jackson Mahomes money in the off-season , I'm tryin to trade for Wilson etc ...

Because if this group of talent doesnt win it all ... What a shame

tenor.gif

We need a 3 - 5 year plan, and we need to just accept that.

Guys with gas in the tank need to be traded for the future. Kamara has a few good years left, they are going to be wasted on a .500 team at best. MT isn't going to see the playoffs again on this team. May as well deal him too.

Cut/trade some of the guys on defense with expensive contracts. Live in cap hell for another year or two, start over.

Draft OL until we are able to get a young QB on a rookie contract.

I realize I may get a few dozen falcons for this post, but that doesn't make me wrong.
:100: I would give you more FDLs but I can't.

Denver: "Lets Ride"
New Orleans: Dude probably comes out with some angel wings on under his coat and a little gold Halo and says some corny ish like "Lets fly"

Hard pass for me dawg...dude is a fraud, a fake superstar. It's like if Teddy Bridgewater married Megan thee Stallion and wore sunglasses and leather bombers then hustled up a $230M contract...but then again...at least Teddy can play QB.

Trade for a fail quarterback at the end of his career, trade for future 1st that we seriously need and don't have one for next year. Take over his over price contract with money we don't have and no money left to sign our own key players. Seem like a formula for success?
Make it happen Loomis!

I couldnā€™t help myself. šŸ˜‚

1) we canā€™t afford his salary
2) pretty sure the Broncos have way too much guaranteed money tied up in Wilson to eat that much dead cap
3) Wilsonā€™s shown if he is in a system where he canā€™t freelance (which we do not run) he is not that good of a pocket passer.
4) we donā€™t have much trade capital and your suggesting sacrificing multiple years on an aged QB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom