Trade for Russell Wilson (1 Viewer)

I have a half eaten bag of Crawtater Zapp’s. That should be what Wilson and his contract are worth.

That take too spicy?

We honestly need a young QB on a rookie deal.
This is the correct answer.

Draft a guy and put him out there immediately, the way the Steelers, Falcons and Ravens did in the mid to late 2000s.

For whatever jokes people want to make about Matt Ryan, he made people forget pretty quickly that the Falcons were abruptly put in an awful QB situation after the Vick legal drama.

Come on man! Have you seen his current contract. 🤔 Saints would have to cut half the team for him. No way in hell would I want to trade for Russell Wilson.

Screenshot_20221129-054709_Firefox.jpg
In a trade the signing bonus charges stay with Denver. Only the salary goes to a new team. I'm am not at all for trading for him but there is no way Denver will take an $85M cap hit in order to trade him unless they get 3-4 firsts and that ain't happening.

In a trade the signing bonus charges stay with Denver. Only the salary goes to a new team. I'm am not at all for trading for him but there is no way Denver will take an $85M cap hit in order to trade him unless they get 3-4 firsts and that ain't happening.
Hate to say it...but they're almost at the point where they might have to pull a Tanya Harding on Russ

Threads started before 7am in the SSF ought to be reviewed by a moderator for approval first (unless it's breaking news of course).

/justacrazythought

The experiment has failed in Denver. He's not working out well there. There has to be a great deal of buyers remorse considering the price they paid for him.

As bad as its been for him there , I can't fathom him being remotely close to that here.

Trade a couple future 1sts , they'll gladly take it , but we get elite talent on the same timeline.

IDC what we lost getting Olave he was worth it.
The same will apply to Wilson.

Thomas will be back

Kamara isn't losing any tread.

This defense is still elite. Our defense keeping San Fran in check is more impressive than theirs bullying Andy Dalton around

We found more gold in Shaheed and Taylor.

This franchise is on the cusp on crumbling in the wake of losing 2 great leaders.

We must avoid falling back into the void by any means necessary.

I mean I'm offering Lamar Jackson Mahomes money in the off-season , I'm tryin to trade for Wilson etc ...

Because if this group of talent doesnt win it all ... What a shame
mc-enroe-tennis.gif

Why trade when u can wait for him to be cut, also wait and see who's available during the off season.

The cap hit that Denver would have to take over the next two years makes Wilson untradeable thankfully.

Denver mortgaged their future for Wilson in terms of draft capital and salary / guarantees. Much like the Deshaun Watson mess, I'm thankful we avoided both of those disasters.

Not happy about getting played by the Eagles into overpaying for Olave, but at least he is producing at a high level. I'd hate to be a Broncos fan right now.

The cap hit that Denver would have to take over the next two years makes Wilson untradeable thankfully.

Denver mortgaged their future for Wilson in terms of draft capital and salary / guarantees. Much like the Deshaun Watson mess, I'm thankful we avoided both of those disasters.

Not happy about getting played by the Eagles into overpaying for Olave, but at least he is producing at a high level. I'd hate to be a Broncos fan right now.
The Eagles trade netted us Penning, not Olave.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom