Trade for Russell Wilson (1 Viewer)

The experiment has failed in Denver. He's not working out well there. There has to be a great deal of buyers remorse considering the price they paid for him.

As bad as its been for him there , I can't fathom him being remotely close to that here.

Trade a couple future 1sts , they'll gladly take it , but we get elite talent on the same timeline.

IDC what we lost getting Olave he was worth it.
The same will apply to Wilson.

Thomas will be back

Kamara isn't losing any tread.

This defense is still elite. Our defense keeping San Fran in check is more impressive than theirs bullying Andy Dalton around

We found more gold in Shaheed and Taylor.

This franchise is on the cusp on crumbling in the wake of losing 2 great leaders.

We must avoid falling back into the void by any means necessary.

I mean I'm offering Lamar Jackson Mahomes money in the off-season , I'm tryin to trade for Wilson etc ...

Because if this group of talent doesnt win it all ... What a shame
Mickey, that you? Put down the flask! :confused:

I'm glad your not the GM, I would jump off a cliff and go become a Falcons fan. So your plan is that you wanna further mortgage our future for a bad quarterback to be coached under a worse head coach in Dennis Allen.

Bro, Kamara is going to be 28 next year with a 6 game suspension pending next season, I'm no a tire expert but you got about 2 years of "tread" on your tires.

Our defense has 2 turnovers all year and we have the worst turnover ratio in the league. What are you talking about? You know Marcus Davenport only has .5 sacks, buddy doesn't even have a full sack yet in his healthiest season.

I'm telling myself this is not a troll post, but it sure reads like one.
Davenport was a SP idea. I would have cut him b4 he let Trey walk. Not too many of SP 1st Rd work out. And SP did said Tua will bench by the 6 games. SP wrong on that too.

Thomas days of being CGM are done. Well maybe not, his name actually suits him you can't gaurd a player who is not on the field

Sure he will be probably still be good, but great those days are over.

Come next year it'll be four years since his last healthy season. Let that sink in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom