Trade for Sheppard by swapping 1st!!! (1 Viewer)

I would defiantly take the trade back and select either Rivers or Groves at the 19 slot.

(both of these guys projections are all over the boards from top 10 pick to between 25 and 30 I guess they are some of the wild cards in the draft)

In the second I would take a Laws or Pat Sims.

Then with our third pick perhaps a Tavares Gooden OLB, Thomas Decoud FS, or a WR prospect from this handful William Franklin Mizzou, Eddie Royal V-Tech, and Andre Caldwell FL.

If the first three rounds went this way I believe I would honestly pee my pants :1zhelp:

I love it, get out of having to choose a sure thing, and stuck paying 20 mil guaranteed on a bust. lots of cbs in this draft , drop down and take one or Dan Conner.

Stay put is what I say. Dorsey or Ellis will be there. At worst, one will be on the board at #8. I would much rather trade up and grab one of those players at #8 than to trade back to #19. I would not mind adding Sheppard but I would much rather do so by trading a second this year or next. In fact, I would offer a third and the swap of our seconds for Sheppard but not the #10 pick. If we are patient, we will get an impact player at #10.

Yeah stay put until Ellis and Dorsey are both gone before the 10th pick... I can deal with that... don't make the call to Philly until we're on the clock...

Rivers is the one, belive me I was at a few senior bowl practices, and he is exciting. But with our recent lb pickups I dont know if we are looking at him. What do you guys think.

I'd trade that in a heart beat Lito and pick in top 20? You'd have to be insane not to take.

Yeah, it sounds like a great idea IF the Eagles would agree to something like that - which they would not. Now if we offered an extra later pick or some kind of extra compensation, I'd love to see that happen

The Eagles would want to swap picks plus a conditional pick next year or additional picks this year. So no, it's too expensive for guy who's often injured.

Dorsey and Ellis will be gone by #10. If the Eagles want to swap picks for Sheppard, you do it. You get two starters in the first round with Sheppard and your pick. Same thing they did when trading for Faine.

I'd rather swap #1s and get lito than to trade up... but that's just me...
hell yes... then you could get a DT like balmer and it wouldn't even be a reach, *plus* you'd have a pretty damn good CB tossed in... but i don't see philly doing that, i'm thinking they need WRs and there's really nobody worth taking at #10

I know a few Eagle fans that all could care less where he goes.
As long as he goes. They're sick of the injuries.

If Dorsey/Ellis are there you stay put. End of story.

If this is available; Take it now. That would be a no brainer. You pick up a Pro Bowl CB for dropping 9 spots in the first round. The Saints would likely get a potential starter at LB at pick #19 or you have the flexibility to select a stud like Jonathan Stewart.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom