Trade idea??? (2 Viewers)

we do need a good young wr, the draft is full of them, we really need a large one to replace colston (old, injury prone), but with speed, that could be a #1, our receivers were not getting separation last year, might be getting a step slow with age

Your assessment of Colston is laughable.

If the Vikings trade Harvin, they'll want at least a 3rd or maybe even a 2nd round pick. No way they give him just to move up 8 spots. Then we'd have to sign him to a long term contact, and we simply dont have the cap to do this, with Jimmy still playing on his rookie contract. We have so many other needs, this would be a luxury we cant afford.

We should make a trade, but NOT for Harvin. In another thread, the idea of trading Harper to the Titans came up. I'd make that move. But I doubt we'd get anything more than a 4th or 5th for him, plus he'll come with that cap number.

As for our 1st, I'd love to see us drop into the 20's and grab Alex Okafor. We'd stock up on picks and get a S, like Jon Cyprien would be a sweet. And then grab a NT or an OT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom