Trade it all for ONE guy - 2017 draft (1 Viewer)

dutar76

7th year itch
Reaction score
Hypothetical of course...

Who would you do a "Ditka for Williams" trade for this year?

All for....

I'd say Jonathan Allen. Just imagine that FREAK on the other side of the DL from Cam....

edit...jonathan allen (not drunk, it's the nyquil)

Jared Allen is in the draft? I thought we would trade it all for one draft pick to select one player.

There absolutely are some players that would be worth that and it would be a no brainer. But only if you knew what you were getting. Dick Butkus, Reggie White, Deacon Jones, Lawrence Taylor, Derrick Thomas, JJ Watt, Bruce Smith on defense. Jerry Rice, Jim Brown, Earl Campbell, Barry Sanders on offense.

And also a boatload of young Drew Brees, Joe Montana, Tom Bray, Peyton Manning, Dan Marinos, Roger Staubachs, Johnny Unitas's and John Elway's.

Hypothetical of course...

Who would you do a "Ditka for Williams" trade for this year?

All for....

I'd say Jerad Allen. Just imagine that FREAK on the other side of the DL from Cam....

any relation to Jonathan Allen from Bama?

There absolutely are some players that would be worth that and it would be a no brainer. But only if you knew what you were getting. Dick Butkus, Reggie White, Deacon Jones, Lawrence Taylor, Derrick Thomas, JJ Watt, Bruce Smith on defense. Jerry Rice, Jim Brown, Earl Campbell, Barry Sanders on offense.

and Drew Brees.

Jackmerius Tacktheritrix, Michigan St.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom