Trade Jrue and Boogie question (1 Viewer)

Jackavelli

Sarang Upso
Reaction score
I know it won't happen just curious what you think the return would be.

Sign and trade jrue, what could pels get back.

Trade boogie, what could pels get back.

The only way a sign and trade for Jrue works is if a team needs cap relief in order to fit him meaning we would probably be getting a large contract. Not saying it wouldn't work for the right player. Problem is what position would we want to trade him for as it would leave a glaring hole in our team, as the other team clearly wouldn't look to move a PG for a PG. I am personally not sold on giving Holiday a max contract, but at the right price it makes a lot of sense for us to keep him.

Cousins, we would be crazy to move him right now. I know we got him for a steal, but we still gave up two firsts for him effectively. He will be a last year contract if we move him, so again, it would probably be for aging talent on a decent sized contract. It would also send a really bad message to AD.

Moving cousins would be insane. We have the potential to have one of the greatest front courts in history. That's the kind of thing you build around

Let's face it, Boogie is gone after next year unless we can break out a possible contender in the West. Unfortunately, the West is still as stacked as ever and GSW has this conference on lock for the next 3-4 years.

I think Boogie goes to the East after this year.

Let's face it, Boogie is gone after next year unless we can break out a possible contender in the West. Unfortunately, the West is still as stacked as ever and GSW has this conference on lock for the next 3-4 years.

I think Boogie goes to the East after this year.

No he's not. He lost money when he got traded here and if he doesn't resign he loses even more money. He isn't going anywhere.

I'm really worried about Boogie jumping to the Lakers. Esp if George ends up there. They have the big man history and he would make up the lost money in that market. If we don't get a 4-5 seed this year, I could see him jumping.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom