Trade out of #10 in the draft (1 Viewer)

I think Dorsey will be there at #10 with the injury concerns & not working out at the NFL combine. I am a little hesitant for us to pick a DT with our 1st pick. I still have visions of the bust called Sullivan & the many 1st round bust that have been picked by other teams. I think CB Jenkins or Cromartie might be better picks because of need, since McKenzie is injured and probably will not be ready to go when the season starts. David/Gay/Young look like a very weak secondary to me.

We may be able to get one of the CB if we move down a few spots.

Still though... who's going to give us multiple picks to move into the 10th spot? For who?

Dallas for McFadden is the only one that makes any sense, and Dallas could talk to Buffalo if they want him, cause they've gotta pretty much know we're not taking him.

DWD, absolutely valid question! I am not sure, that's why I say "if we can".. I don't know if we will be able to. It's all a question of who is available and who wants whom... We won't know until it happens. I don't know if we will be able to do it, but I hope we can and do...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom