Trade scenario for watson (1 Viewer)

treeduck

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I don't know if Watson is the answer but he's better than Winston or Hill for sure.

soggymoss

Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Thomas is untradeable until post June 1st.

With that said, send him to Cincinnati for 2 1sts post June 1

SubmarineMike

Rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. MT13 had ONE SINGLE average (or below average) game as a Saint.

His ability to create separation probably extended Brees' career by at least a year. Maybe Brees made Thomas in his first year, but MT definitely returned the favor.

Would I be open to trading him? Sure, but not because I think he is done. Whatever is best for the team. I believe, however, that along with AK41 he is one of our most dynamic competitors.

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score

His ability to create separation probably extended Brees' career by at least a year. Maybe Brees made Thomas in his first year, but MT definitely returned the favor.

Would I be open to trading him? Sure, but not because I think he is done. Whatever is best for the team. I believe, however, that along with AK41 he is one of our most dynamic competitors.
The fact that Mike is still an extremely good player is precisely why he's tradable.

Reaction score
Think Thomas is done with the Saints. He seems to be lacking the fire he once had. I say trade him, Winston, and our first and second to Houston for DeShaun. What do you all think?
Winstons not on contract. That’s not enough for DeShaun unless herefuses to play or something.

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Houston would jump all over that. That's a heck of an overpayment.

Watson isn't the answer. Hopefully we draft a qb. Winston will likely get a shot next season at the helm.
LOL, no way they would take that. They would get a lot more from someone else. He’s an elite franchise QB who’s one year older than Joe Burrow.

I wish we could get him. But we can’t.

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
LOL, no way they would take that. They would get a lot more from someone else. He’s an elite franchise QB who’s one year older than Joe Burrow.

I wish we could get him. But we can’t.
What package is beating a package of Winston and MT? Forget whether this is even financially possible. Is there any team that has a quarterback they'd be willing to trade better than Winston right now?

NewOrleansBoy

Clemson Football Walk-On
Reaction score

You realized his camp leaked his request of wanting to be traded, right?

Why the hell would the Saints Media, on their own platform, ask a player such question on his first week back from being suspended if there weren't any truth behind it?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)