Trade scenario for watson (5 Viewers)

I don't know if Watson is the answer but he's better than Winston or Hill for sure.

Thomas is untradeable until post June 1st.

With that said, send him to Cincinnati for 2 1sts post June 1

Wow. MT13 had ONE SINGLE average (or below average) game as a Saint.

His ability to create separation probably extended Brees' career by at least a year. Maybe Brees made Thomas in his first year, but MT definitely returned the favor.

Would I be open to trading him? Sure, but not because I think he is done. Whatever is best for the team. I believe, however, that along with AK41 he is one of our most dynamic competitors.

Wow. MT13 had ONE SINGLE average (or below average) game as a Saint.

His ability to create separation probably extended Brees' career by at least a year. Maybe Brees made Thomas in his first year, but MT definitely returned the favor.

Would I be open to trading him? Sure, but not because I think he is done. Whatever is best for the team. I believe, however, that along with AK41 he is one of our most dynamic competitors.
The fact that Mike is still an extremely good player is precisely why he's tradable.

Think Thomas is done with the Saints. He seems to be lacking the fire he once had. I say trade him, Winston, and our first and second to Houston for DeShaun. What do you all think?

Winstons not on contract. That’s not enough for DeShaun unless herefuses to play or something.

Houston would jump all over that. That's a heck of an overpayment.

Watson isn't the answer. Hopefully we draft a qb. Winston will likely get a shot next season at the helm.

LOL, no way they would take that. They would get a lot more from someone else. He’s an elite franchise QB who’s one year older than Joe Burrow.

I wish we could get him. But we can’t.

LOL, no way they would take that. They would get a lot more from someone else. He’s an elite franchise QB who’s one year older than Joe Burrow.

I wish we could get him. But we can’t.
What package is beating a package of Winston and MT? Forget whether this is even financially possible. Is there any team that has a quarterback they'd be willing to trade better than Winston right now?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom