Trade spiller for... (1 Viewer)

If we aren't going to use him, then I agree. And I think he's probably worth at 4th or 5th from some team.

But I actually think this team needs him. Both offensively and as a returner.

No one is going to trade picks for him and his $5m year contract. Outside of Dallas last year he has nothing to show as far as value.

I really hope being inactive was because of some discipline thing. Like Spiller was late to a practice or something. Not a positive by any stretch, but it would mean we aren't about to trade him. Felt we could finally see something considerable out of him.

No one is going to trade picks for him and his $5m year contract. Outside of Dallas last year he has nothing to show as far as value.

It's not that much.

By the time we ate the pro-rated, he'd cost his new team about 3 million a year.

There are teams out there that will give a late rounder for a talent like him if injuries force their hand.

package sean payton and the defensive coaching staff with the trade for a conditional 7th round pick.

Yup this isn't the NBA where teams will trade for bad contracts. Lets LEARN from this mistake!

Personally I think we should release Murphy and Cadet, let Spiller have return duties, sign Finnegan and Barnes back. :hihi:

Personally I think we should release Murphy and Cadet, let Spiller have return duties, sign Finnegan and Barnes back.

This.

If Payton has a problem, get the heck over it and move on. Spiller is a talent that could help us win games.

how in the world they thought Cadet was better than Spiller? SPiller showed some great burst in the preseason, unless hes hurt and they didn't say. he shouldn't be inactive...

I'm still not over that sequence of plays where we threw to Cadet 3 times in a row.

Why? Because of our exemplary draft history? We'd probably use the pick on another SJB. How about we play Spiller instead of Murphy and Cadet. He's got more talent than both of those guys combined.

CJ certainly had a burst and explosion in his last pre season game.

Head scratcher as to why he didn't see the field yesterday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom