Trade up for Parsons? (1 Viewer)

tjharris

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
In Todd McShay's most recent mock he has Micah Parsons going 15 to the Patriots.
I'd trade 1st &3rd this year and a 1st next year for Parsons. Our defense was great when Alexander wasn't injured. I believe Parsons would put us in the playoffs, regardless who is playing QB.
Thoughts?

Saints have few precious picks this year. Rather they get several solid players than get one potentially great player (QB being the exception) and nothing else. The Saints also will greatly need thier picks in 2022 to help replinish what will be some roster turnover.

No. We need to hit on multiple picks this draft. Plus, Parsons isn’t much better than other prospects at the position

In Todd McShay's most recent mock he has Micah Parsons going 15 to the Patriots.
I'd trade 1st &3rd this year and a 1st next year for Parsons. Our defense was great when Alexander wasn't injured. I believe Parsons would put us in the playoffs, regardless who is playing QB.
Thoughts?
There are a handful of really good coverage LBs in this draft that will probably still be available at 60. If the Saints didnt have Davis and needed that role to be filled, I might be tempted to go after Parsons. As it stands, I'm not willing to give up draft picks for any reason right now.

Thoughts?

It's incredibly rare to have a LB that single handedly puts a team in the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom