Trade up for Parsons? (1 Viewer)

If we give up that much it needs to be for a franchise quarterback. That's what I said when we gave that up for Davenport and I still feel that way.

I don't think we're in a position to trade up that high for LBer. I'd love to have him but not at that price. It's time to keep our picks and bring in as much talent as possible. We could snag an instant contributor in the 1st and then address LB in the 2nd or 3rd. The value will be there.

Also, I'm not sold on Parsons yet. Not enough to trade two 1s and a 3.

Last edited:
In Todd McShay's most recent mock he has Micah Parsons going 15 to the Patriots.
I'd trade 1st &3rd this year and a 1st next year for Parsons. Our defense was great when Alexander wasn't injured. I believe Parsons would put us in the playoffs, regardless who is playing QB.
Thoughts?
He's a great player, but I'm trading up that far unless it's a QB.

What about Trautman or Tommy Stevens?
those are very low picks tho.

Trautman was actually at 105. Which is a pretty good number.

Stevens is super late. So, mehhhhhh

I guess I shoulda added in the 1st round. Felt like that was heavily implied but good catch.
Saints trading up in the draft is like riding a roller coaster with a giant loop. Just gotta roll with it. If it's gonna happen... You can't just bail out mid Rollercoaster ride before the loop.

With the cap problems causing Saints to lose quite a few players, they need all the draft picks they can get. This team is no longer a Super Bowl contender who just needs one more impact player. After this free agency period, they will need to fill about 5 starting spots.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom