Trading for Myles Jack Discussion (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
What do you think Jacksonville would want in return for his services. He would be an upgrade over anything LB we have right now outside of Demario Davis.

Haven't been keeping up with news lately; my DTV satellite and internet was wiped out by hurricane. Is Myles Jack on the trading block?
There was a rumor that he could go to Cleveland back in September.

Jacksonville isn't known for being savvy in trades so I'd go real low and work up to a 3rd Round Pick. A lot would have to do with how long he would still be under contract if we get him or if he would work out an extension prior to. I wouldn't give up anything over a 4th if we would only have him for this season.

Conditional 4th, contigent on playing time and the re-up: long term vs 1yr ext.

Haven't been keeping up with news lately; my DTV satellite and internet was wiped out by hurricane. Is Myles Jack on the trading block?
Of course not, but fan fiction is all the rage on the internets 😎

Jacksonville isn't known for being savvy in trades so I'd go real low and work up to a 3rd Round Pick. A lot would have to do with how long he would still be under contract if we get him or if he would work out an extension prior to. I wouldn't give up anything over a 4th if we would only have him for this season.

His current deal goes through 2023. These are his cap hits:

'20 - 15.4 mill
'21 - 12.1
'22 - 13.1
'23 - 13.9

He's the 4th highest paid ILB at the moment but he's only 25 years old so it's a reasonable deal.

Last edited:
I'm a little disappointed in Anzalone's lack of impact. So yeah. I'd love for us to snag him. If not for Demario, fans would regard our LBs the same as they do our DBs. So they could totally use a shot in the arm. Kiko Alonso is too big an injury risk year in and out.

His current deal goes through 2023. These are his cap hits:

'20 - 15.4 mill
'21 - 12.1
'22 - 13.1
'23 - 13.9

He's the 4th highest paid ILB at the moment but he's only 23 years old so it's a reasonable deal.

Doyou know if those cap hit totals include His signing bonus? If so.. his cap hits will be much lower for the team that trades for him. The Jags will still be on the hook for his bonus, but the team he’s traded to will only be responsible for his base salary.

Been saying this for awhile, I would love to get him. Coming out of college he was one of the best if not the best coverage linebackers I’d ever seen

This is all lovely, but there's no actual evidence of him being discussed in trades.

We'd all love to add every great player in the league, doesn't mean they're available. And you can pipe down with your 'everyone has a price' lark 😎

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom