Saints Trading Kamara (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Everyone knows Kamara is going to be looking for that big payday next year. The Saints probably won't do it. So I think the best option is to trade him for draft picks. What round and how many draft picks does everyone think he's worth?

Last chance to trade Kamara. The Draft is approaching Kamaras eyes are big after seeing Mcaferys contract.

Last edited:
If it were to happen, and I’m skeptical it will....I’d not let him go for less than a first.
Maybe a first and a third? 2 seconds?
And ftr I’d be all for trading him for picks. We won’t be re-signing him imo. His ask will be too much.

Last edited:
You know, last year he was playing very timid. It's like he was afraid to get hurt before his payday year. What do you expect him to look like this year. Without a contract. He's probably going to play the same way or worse. One thing that is known throughout the NFL is you can't play scared. In my opinion he did. I think we would be better off with the draft picks.

You know, last year he was playing very timid. It's like he was afraid to get hurt before his payday year. What do you expect him to look like this year. Without a contract. He's probably going to play the same way or worse. One thing that is known throughout the NFL is you can't play scared. In my opinion he did. I think we would be better off with the draft picks.

I agree with you and feel he’s a ? me first guy. Many here (understandably) feel differently.
I guess we shall see this season, if he’s not dealt.

It was not like he was afraid to get hurt; he was hurt.

The Saints have no plans to trade him at this time.

It was not like he was afraid to get hurt; he was hurt.

The Saints have no plans to trade him at this time.
That’s typed like you know...if so that saddens me a bit. We won’t be bringing him back imo so I’d rather get something for him than let him walk for nothing.

That’s typed like you know...if so that saddens me a bit. We won’t be bringing him back imo so I’d rather get something for him than let him walk for nothing.
Exactly ....if the saints aren't planning on giving him the big payday he's gonna want. Then trade him. We gave up alot to get him.

After what just happened with Gurley, the RB market just took a nose dive. No one is going to be as stupid as the Rams were the last two years.

Would like to have him for one more(great season). Then trade him for a first rounder! While I would love to keep him, Saints haven’t given RB huge contracts in the past and don’t think we can afford a $15M + contract when we have so many other players that we need to sign in the next year or so.

But we signed Peat to a really big contract so not sure I know much!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom