Trainer posts Brees workout video. Suggests something may be brewing (1 Viewer)

saintsfan777

Veteran Starter
Reaction score

jasonsw

Long live Duke and Goose
Reaction score
Could be much ado about nothing. This might be Drews hobby. You dont best Adrian Peterson in a strength and conditioning showdown unless you truely enjoy working out.

Reaction score
Could be much ado about nothing. This might be Drews hobby. You dont best Adrian Peterson in a strength and conditioning showdown unless you truely enjoy working out.
This is why I’ve never understood why he doesn’t scramble every now and then like Rodgers. He could if he wanted to when he could get out of bounds.

MV2

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I hope not. Everybody feels good in the offseason. So it's easy for him to feel like he's in good shape. But when the bullets start flying and he has to play 17 and the post season he will wear down. It's just reality.

No2DC

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Early April's fool. This a joke, I mean I take the Wilson & Watson threads more seriously than this.

Gumbo's Dad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Other than waking up every morning so far, this could lead to the first good news of the year. I wouldn't be mad at 1 more year and trading our first this year to a team like the Jets in exchange for their first next year. Grab a qb in next year's draft and ride with Drew and Taysom 2021 season plus a mystery guy (Jameis, if he would stick around in this situation.) Brady being in the division might be the motivation for him to come back. Not mad at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom