Trainer posts Brees workout video. Suggests something may be brewing (1 Viewer)

Other than waking up every morning so far, this could lead to the first good news of the year. I wouldn't be mad at 1 more year and trading our first this year to a team like the Jets in exchange for their first next year. Grab a qb in next year's draft and ride with Drew and Taysom 2021 season plus a mystery guy (Jameis, if he would stick around in this situation.) Brady being in the division might be the motivation for him to come back. Not mad at all.

Idk if he's gonna retire for sure or not, but I do know one thing for sure. Drew's body language does not look like a man who's ready to walk away from the game. He's so into the game, still. Now, if he was doing interviews with a cancer stick hanging between his lips like Jay Cutler has in the past, then maybe I'd say yeah, he's done for sure :hihi:

Reality is there is a better chance of Drew coming back than Watson or Wilson ever playing here. After what the Rams gave up for an in my opinion an overrated QB you know Houston and Seattle will ask for much more for their QBs and Saints won’t do that. It’s not their DNA.

Reality is there is a better chance of Drew coming back than Watson or Wilson ever playing here. After what the Rams gave up for an in my opinion an overrated QB you know Houston and Seattle will ask for much more for their QBs and Saints won’t do that. It’s not their DNA.

Nah. Brees is 100% done.

And the deal for Stafford was skewed by Goff being included.

It would take a lot, for sure. Our biggest issue would be lacking high picks. But especially if he says he wants to be here, there is always a possibility. Certainly a larger one than Brees playing again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom