Trainer posts Brees workout video. Suggests something may be brewing (1 Viewer)

Just because Drew has a commitment to personal fitness doesn't have any bearing on whether he's going to play in the NFL anymore.

I think this is much ado about nothing.

Pushing a sled in the street is great, but I want to see him throwing 25 yard outs on a rope in the bucket, one after the other. That is the part of his game that needs a boost. Love you Drew!!

He did it last year early in the season. I wanna see him do that in Weeks 14 and beyond.

I wouldn’t be surprise with all this flak from haters that he considers playing another year elsewhere.

Trrust me our division rivals are jumping with joy that DB may retire but our dumbarse fans are thinking the exact opposite. Smdh... smdh
We’d know how to defend against him if we played him. Stack the box and have him beat you over the top. Tampa would be elated if he returned.

I don’t think most are anti Brees. I think people just don’t to see him fail and hurt his legacy or that he doesn’t give us the best chance at a deep playoff run.

Look if he wants to lift heavy things and run on purpose then great. That's his journey. But if he's coming back to play football he needs to be in Europe with Manning's guy getting some, um, alternative therapy. If he comes back I need to see some rockets being launched. Or at least a few out routes delivered on a rope.

Clickbait headline by PFT

better headline: “world class athlete continues to stay in shape.”
No one would read it if they used that headline.

I wouldn’t be surprise with all this flak from haters that he considers playing another year elsewhere.

Trrust me our division rivals are jumping with joy that DB may retire but our dumbarse fans are thinking the exact opposite. Smdh... smdh
So you think a guy with all his money is reading message boards and downstream social media to motivate himself to stick it to the “haters.” and go play for another team?

Brees is probably reading up on diamonds or fast food franchise opportunities instead. Besides, most of the “haters” you are referencing are people that are longtime Saints fans that love Drew, but understand that Father Time is making it harder for Drew to produce results that lead to wins in the post season.

I think a lot of you guys love Drew more than the Saints and would secretly or not so secretly be happy to see the Saints be losers next year if Brees is not QB. Lol. I want a super bowl whether Wilson, Winston, Brees, Hill, or Mac Jones are QB. Fans that get mad when other fans see a star declining are sad.

PS, if you had to choose, would you rather him play for us or would you rather him stay in the league and have to play against him?

my first thought is I guess his shoulder isn't that bad, if he is working out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom