Trainer posts Brees workout video. Suggests something may be brewing (1 Viewer)

Nobody want you back Drew, stop fishing for interest, if he's oking this it's coming across desperate for attention and celebration.

Your holding the team back your no longer an asset your a liability out on the field the Saints need to open the passing game up and we can't do that with Drew Brees under center we need to move forward with Winston.

Payton is having to sub in QB's to take deep shots down the field he a HOF Coach and offensive genius but even this is a sign of the ability of his starting QB at the stage of his career, we have some young players who can't get most out of their abilities because of this.

We’d know how to defend against him if we played him. Stack the box and have him beat you over the top. Tampa would be elated if he returned.

I don’t think most are anti Brees. I think people just don’t to see him fail and hurt his legacy or that he doesn’t give us the best chance at a deep playoff run.
The team whom we beat twice, once 38-3, who needed a bunch of fluke plays to even keep it close in the third game?

I hope this constant Brees retirement speculation doesn't turn into those stupid yearly Favre watch situations.

Let the man take his time. He’s earned it.
But that’s the thing, he hasn’t earned that right to hold the fans and team hostage while he works thru his stages of grief. He will always be appreciated for helping the saints and community, that doesn’t give him a free pass. It actually shouldn’t be his decision, should be CSP and loomis.

I think he is done. I am in good shape for 56. I do at least 6-8, "12 ounce curls" daily!
When I retire, I plan to do 10-12, 12 ounce curls daily. I use both hands and arms, so I keep them in shape and balanced at all times.
I do get a hang nail every so often, opening those "12 ounce curl" cans. ;)

But that’s the thing, he hasn’t earned that right to hold the fans and team hostage while he works thru his stages of grief. He will always be appreciated for helping the saints and community, that doesn’t give him a free pass. It actually shouldn’t be his decision, should be CSP and loomis.

How is he holding you or the fans hostage? Whether he comes back or not, how is his decision affects your everyday life? As a fan myself with an opinion, I think he retires. But that doesn't change anything for me.

But as far as the team, the team had freed up 20 plus million from his contract. Free agency hasn't even started. Right now it is up to the team, not Brees, to move on. So if you want to get mad, get mad at the team front office for not making the decision.

Is Drew trolling us? Barstool sports noticed something

That's definitely Drew Brees…right? I don't see the signature birth mark on his face and his hair seems to be fuller as well as darker. But even if it's not, that means there is a a chance Drew hired someone else to do this workout for him or pulled some tricks with plastic surgery along with some new hair to convince the Saints he is 20 years younger.

Milking the situation, just announce you’re retiring already. This is becoming a messing with the fans one way or another, attention seeking. Sad.

Not going to lie, I would absolutely relish the meltdowns from the likes of this poster and many others who go from thread to thread, constantly making it known that they want Drew to go away......if Brees announced he was coming back for one more season. Not to mention seeing the excuses from the know-it-alls who have been stating as a fact that "Brees is 100% done" or "Brees has already told the Saints he is retiring, he is just waiting until June to announce it".

Not going to lie, I would absolutely relish the meltdowns from the likes of this poster and many others who go from thread to thread, constantly making it known that they want Drew to go away......if Brees announced he was coming back for one more season. Not to mention seeing the excuses from the know-it-alls who have been stating as a fact that "Brees is 100% done" or "Brees has already told the Saints he is retiring, he is just waiting until June to announce it".
Me too. Either way it's going to be entertaining and ripe with opportunities to point and laugh. Their hissy fits if he comes back. Or when our next cannon-armed QB doesn't get us to the playoffs, let alone a Super Bowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom