Training Camp 09 (with a little new info from Saints) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Anyone got tips on training camp in Metairie? Been several times to Jackson, but never N.O.

Where your white jersey, it will be hot as hell out there. Please take notes and report back. Upload photos too if you can. Keep reminding Shockey to stay hydrated. :D

Thanks for the info. Got lots of sharpies, new football for more autographs and our sunscreen! Should we bring chairs or is there seating like at Millsaps?

The Saints outdoor practice fields have bleachers along the Airline Drive side. I'd get there early if you want to be sure get a spot. I'm not sure if they allow you to bring in chairs. By the way, here's a link to the practice schedule for those that may not have seen it yet.

Thanks Dan! We're from big Laf, too! Can't wait to make the trip. We do it each year for our grandsons birthday and always have a blast! Looking forward to being in N.O. rather than Jackson!

Will we have any SR.com "reporters" for those of us that are displaced from home? :)

I'm going this year for the first time, and I'm bringing my eight year old son. Do the players typically sign autographs after each practice?

They've signed after every practice we've been to. (four years worth!) Not all players stay out to sign autographs, but most of them do. It's best to try and make more than one practice if you can, just to make sure you get everybody!

when is everyone going? i was thinking about driving up friday july 31 at night. then going early in the morning sat and go to the afternoon practice then coming back home.

Will we have any SR.com "reporters" for those of us that are displaced from home? :)

Yes, I will attending several sessions. Just not opening weekend, due to surgery :(.

I'll be there at least 3 days starting on the 10th of August

I'm planning on being there from the 4th to the 7th. Is anyone still planning to sell SR shirts and or ballcaps still?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom