Training Camp questions??? (2 Viewers)

State Of Affairs

Just a dude...
Gold VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I'll be at camp for the next 3 days... If you have any questions or players you want me to keep an eye on, please let me know... I'll do my best to keep an eye out...

Who Dat!

There has been nothing on Stephone. Can you scout him while youre there?

First concern would be the OL once Armstead returns, need to know if Peat will make it as a guard..if not, who do you like at the G position. tyia

I'll be at camp for the next 3 days... If you have any questions or players you want me to keep an eye on, please let me know... I'll do my best to keep an eye out...

Who Dat!

Thanks, but my list is almost endless. Grayson, Lasco, Kuhn, receivers other than Cooks, Thomas and Snead, interior OL, DL, young CBs, kick returners, kickers. A lot of this will probably get media coverage. If you're good at watching the interior OL, that's my greatest concern, and I'm awful at that because I'm too undisciplined not to look at the skill players. :rolleyes:

I'll prioritize. After the NE game, literally my only concern on offense is the interior OL. On defense, the basic DL pass rush in general still concerns me.

Thanks, but my list is almost endless. Grayson, Lasco, Kuhn, receivers other than Cooks, Thomas and Snead, interior OL, DL, young CBs, kick returners, kickers. A lot of this will probably get media coverage. If you're good at watching the interior OL, that's my greatest concern, and I'm awful at that because I'm too undisciplined not to look at the skill players. :rolleyes:

I'll prioritize. After the NE game, literally my only concern on offense is the interior OL. On defense, the basic DL pass rush in general still concerns me.

Lol... U sound like me...

I'll hit u guys back with some thoughts... Thanks for the responses...

Where does Andrus Peat line up now that Armstead is back?

Also, love info on Vonn Bell, Eric Harris, and Daniel Lasco almost exclusively.

How does the other undrafted receivers that haven't been mentioned look so far? And what about Jack Allen and Landon Turner? Do they look promising?

First concern would be the OL once Armstead returns, need to know if Peat will make it as a guard..if not, who do you like at the G position. tyia

Peat at RG for 1st walk thru...

I think it would be best if they started narrowing down his responsibilities and let him focus on guard...

It was hot!!! Now the clouds are rolling in and you can see the rain in the distance coming our way...

Lilito at LG... I felt he really struggled in pass pro Thursday vs the Pats

Players headed in after a couple lightening bolts...

Practice will be postponed at a minimum...

Great 1st day at camp for me... Lol

I not sure of the teams plans but this front is literally going around the facility while huge lightening strikes on each side... Pretty cool actually.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom