Training Camp Tickets (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanatic

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Looking for 2 tickets to Saturday's practice if anyone is looking to get rid of some :)

@SaintsFanatic

I'll send you a pair. PM me contact info (email address and Phone number)..
I have tickets for tomorrow (Friday) also if needed.

Last edited:
I'll send you a pair, but not sure how it works sending from seatgeek. perhaps PM me contact info (email address and Phone number) and I will try to figure it out.
I have tickets for tomorrow (Friday) also if needed.

How much are you asking for training camp tickets (Friday or Saturday)? thanks

How much are you asking for training camp tickets (Friday or Saturday)? thanks

Your first post. Welcome to the community! :9:

I want $0.00 for them. Too much? :hihi: I have 4 tickets for ea. of the next two practice dates (Tomorrow and Saturday), as I just cannot make the practices. SaintsFanatic has dibs on 2 of the Saturday tickets so I have to hang on to those two. However I do have the other two for Saturday and all 4 for tomorrow. Drop me a private message (hover over my avatar and click on "start conversation"), and send me your email address and ph#, and how many you want.

Your first post. Welcome to the community! :9:

I want $0.00 for them. Too much? :hihi: I have 4 tickets for ea. of the next two practice dates (Tomorrow and Saturday), as I just cannot make the practices. SaintsFanatic has dibs on 2 of the Saturday tickets so I have to hang on to those two. However I do have the other two for Saturday and all 4 for tomorrow. Drop me a private message "hover over my avatar and click on "start conversation", and send me your email address and ph#, and how many you want.

Yeah... stumbled on to this site as i was searching for Saints season tickets to purchase. Life long Tigers and Saints fan (in that order). Thanks

Yeah... stumbled on to this site as i was searching for Saints season tickets to purchase. Life long Tigers and Saints fan (in that order). Thanks

I had seatgeek send you two tickets for both practices.

This info regarding the tickets came into my email box.

Your Phone Is Your Ticket + Guide
Per NFL ticketing guidelines, mobile tickets will be required for entry. You'll need to download the Saints App (Android / iOS) Or SeatGeek App and use your phone to get in. See ticket terms & conditions.

The Saints app is also your go-to on all things camp: We'll have a handy team roster (with #s) to help keep track of players, and, for every practice, we'll publish a "Behind the Black and Gold" newsletter with fun facts and insider info.
Security Measures and Camp Rules
All patrons will be subject to hand-wand screening and bag checks. Saints Training Camp Central features a list of prohibited items, info on player autographs, photography dos and don'ts, and more.
Getting to Camp + Parking
Free parking will be available at Lots A and B of Baby Cakes Field, the closest option to the event. Shuttle service will be running throughout the event. Please do not park on Tom Benson Way/Airline Drive (illegal) or at any business across from the facility. On Friday, your best access point to Baby Cakes Stadium is Deputy James Clarius Drive (formerly known as Stable Drive).
Camp Day Alerts + Updates
Fan safety is our highest concern, so in the event of inclement weather, practice may be cancelled. The Saints will communicate updates through a variety of channels, including:

• Email and Saints app notifications (make sure your Saints app is set to receive notifications)
• Saints' Twitter and Facebook pages
• Local media outlets
• Questions? Call 504-731-1700 or email us.

Last edited:
I had seatgeek send you two tickets for both practices.

This info regarding the tickets came into my email box.

Your Phone Is Your Ticket + Guide
Per NFL ticketing guidelines, mobile tickets will be required for entry. You'll need to download the Saints App (Android / iOS) Or SeatGeek App and use your phone to get in. See ticket terms & conditions.

The Saints app is also your go-to on all things camp: We'll have a handy team roster (with #s) to help keep track of players, and, for every practice, we'll publish a "Behind the Black and Gold" newsletter with fun facts and insider info.
Security Measures and Camp Rules
All patrons will be subject to hand-wand screening and bag checks. Saints Training Camp Central features a list of prohibited items, info on player autographs, photography dos and don'ts, and more.
Getting to Camp + Parking
Free parking will be available at Lots A and B of Baby Cakes Field, the closest option to the event. Shuttle service will be running throughout the event. Please do not park on Tom Benson Way/Airline Drive (illegal) or at any business across from the facility. On Friday, your best access point to Baby Cakes Stadium is Deputy James Clarius Drive (formerly known as Stable Drive).
Camp Day Alerts + Updates
Fan safety is our highest concern, so in the event of inclement weather, practice may be cancelled. The Saints will communicate updates through a variety of channels, including:

• Email and Saints app notifications (make sure your Saints app is set to receive notifications)
• Saints' Twitter and Facebook pages
• Local media outlets
• Questions? Call 504-731-1700 or email us.
Thanks for the tickets and information on the saints ap.

Oh jesus! I never got the notification that you responded to me :(. What a bummer.

Thanks anyways Andrus!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom