Trans athletes make great gains, yet resentment still flares (4 Viewers)

mic dropped above?
nah, System usually has no problem explaining and reexplaning and then overexplaining his points
he's not scared to put his thoughts out there
and we've had this same discussion several times already
he's choosing not to at this point

doing a drive by then hiding behind snark is not his MO

I take it back - just looked up her wikipedia - she's already won several international competitions since she started competing as a woman, including the 2020 World Cup

I hate to agree with Caitlan Jenner on anything. But I can't just get with above, many feel it is way more nuanced than that, but I disagree. I don't think this is fair to biological women's sport....it is a (potentially) rather obvious biological advantage

I hate to agree with Caitlan Jenner on anything. But I can't just get with above, many feel it is way more nuanced than that, but I disagree. I don't think this is fair to biological women's sport....it is a (potentially) rather obvious biological advantage
Don’t remember if this was posted or not, but good overview

Yes men and women are made very differently no argument there , I have a friend who works for an ambulance company who said that trans better say which sex they really are immediately because if the paramedic doesn't know and assumes , it could turn out very bad .

I'm not going to pretend I'm a doctor or even someone in the medical field but I assume she was talking about the anatomy inside of both male and female are completely different . That would be my best guess .
I'd imagine she probably runs into a lot of emergency circumcisions. Would be catastrophic.

Don’t remember if this was posted or not, but good overview

To be clear, you posted an opinion piece from a Dr whose specialty is child and adolescent psychiatry, who researches the mental health of transgender youth.

We divide sports into male-female based on biology, not psychology/psychiatry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom