Trans athletes make great gains, yet resentment still flares (8 Viewers)

It amazes me just how arbitrary some are

People who don't believe the science need to be silenced until science is inconvenient to agenda I guess

"Will" had been competing against the men with not much to show until he decided to change his name to "Lia" and compete against women, who he can beat by nearly 2 seconds (big shock).
One of the mothers is stating how misogynistic the entire premise is, speaking to Congressmen and reporters, she also said that her daughter and teammates were told they are not allowed to say anything about it or they would be sanctioned.
Sports policy makers are asking a question that is offensive to women at its heart, she suggested.
“‘Just how much do we need to impair male performance to be equated to that of women?’ This argument, this experience is NOT empowering for women. It is damaging, it is deeply misogynistic. It is demeaning. We are NOT encumbered male bodies. We are female and we should not have to fight for representation or reward physically against biology that does not compare to our own,” she declared.
Ben Watson's statement is right on target.

Trans athletes should be in a separate division of their own, period.

I love this quote from one of the articles.

"Those supportive of Thomas are interested in talking about transgender identity. To everyone else, the issue at hand is sex-based advantages....Thomas was a mediocre athlete when he competed in the men’s league. He didn’t improve after transitioning genders; the competition — being female — got weaker."

I don’t understand why there isn’t separate divisions.

Because biological males and females are exactly the same, and we choose who we want to compete against based on how we identify personally... there shouldn't be any social rules in place to ever make anyone even think they are not exactly alike and evenly matched because of gender... I mean, a 7 ft 300 lbs biological male should be able to play against 6 ft 150 lbs biological females in the WNBA if they are feeling kind of female... Seem fair to me... Not sure why biological females that identify as females are having a hard time with this... It's not like nature, science, billions of years of evolution, God, etc. gave the vast majority of biological males a physical competitive advantage over biological females or something...

This is soooo dumb.

Not too long ago I saw a video of a white man interviewing people. He asked them if he should be allowed to identify as a woman and everyone was, like, "Yeah... if that's how you feel, etc."

So then he said, "What if I want to identify as a BLACK woman, and they were all, "Well... err...um... no... because..."

He said "Why not? Why can't I see myself as a Black woman?"

It was long and I was laughing too hard to watch the whole thing to see how it ended. But he made his point.

We can see ourselves however we choose. We can express ourselves in a myriad of ways. BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE! But you can't demand that others see you in the same light.

Be it good or bad, it's just not possible.

If it were up to me, everyone would see me as a magnificent genuis, possessing an ethereal beauty that takes your breath away...

But uh. No.

I can't remember my passwords 45 seconds after I've created them. And I have Resting Beyotch Face as my permanent gaze.

I don't go around demanding a Mensa membership and requesting entry into beauty pageants.

Not too long ago I saw a video of a white man interviewing people. He asked them if he should be allowed to identify as a woman and everyone was, like, "Yeah... if that's how you feel, etc."

So then he said, "What if I want to identify as a BLACK woman, and they were all, "Well... err...um... no... because..."

He said "Why not? Why can't I see myself as a Black woman?"

It was long and I was laughing too hard to watch the whole thing to see how it ended. But he made his point.
Richard Dawkins would be proud.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom