Transcript: LeCharles Bentley on his new role with the NFL (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1617932976395.png

NewOrleansSaints.com

Opening remarks:

"Now welcoming on the New Orleans Saints Podcast presented by Saints legend LeCharles Bentley joining us, he played center and right guard with the Saints from 2002 to 2005. It was a Saint's draft pick in 2002. He was selected to the Pro Bowl in 2003, and 2005. And he has recently been named the NFL Senior Advisor of Player Performance and Development."

Tell us a little bit about what you've been up to since you've played football?

LeCharles:
"Oh my God, I've been all over. I think the biggest thing that I've been living, and biggest world I've been living in is the entrepreneurial world. When I left the game, I immediately started dabbling in some entrepreneurial things. I think, unlike a lot of former players, I kind of tried to live in my own world where I was very familiar. So I opened a training center in Cleveland, OH, which was back at that time Offensive Line Academy. It was the the first true brick and mortar facility that was dedicated solely to working with offensive line athletes. And as that kind of evolved and grew and expanded, I started developing football equipment. I ended up with a couple of patents on that type of stuff, which you know, still to this day kind of surprises me. I was able to actually write a couple of books. Boy, you name it, it's all kind of lived, revolved around the world of sports performance, development, and just dealing with the game of football, which is truly been a blessing. I have never, as I like to say, worked a true day in my life, because I wake up every day and I get to serve the game and serve the people inside of it."

Full Story - NewOrleansSaints.com

Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom