Transcript: Mickey Loomis opening training camp media availability - Tuesday, July 28 (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1596002915298.png
Mickey Loomis spoke with local media leading into Saints 2020 Training Camp

Staff - NewOrleansSaints.com

Opening Statement:

"I'm in the indoor facility. I'm here by myself, that's why I'm not wearing a mask. I hope everyone is well and I'm open for questions here. I know it's a little different than our normal training camp opener, but fire away with questions."

How much do you feel like this organization as a whole is able to handle the unknown of a situation like this better than other teams?

"I can't speak to other teams. I can only speak to what our experience has been. I think it's an advantage that Sean (Payton) and I have been together for a long time. I think it's an advantage that we have a (coaching) staff that's been together for a long time, as well as a core group of players who have been together for a long time. And look we've been through a lot. We've been through a lot of things that are outside of the norm of the course of business. This is different than all of that. This is something that is unprecedented and so I can't answer whether or not we're better equipped or less equipped to handle this because this is so different compared to a hurricane or some of the other things we've had to deal with."

Full Transcript - NewOrleansSaints.com

Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom