Transgender athletes set the atheist world on fire (Rationality Rules vs ACA) (1 Viewer)

Have you read the Bible? Have you read the Quran?

Totally anecdotal personal experience, but the gays that tend to be the public atheist are also the gays that tend to be the most vocal SJW's. But that's not to say all are.

More gay people than I would have thought of still see themselves as christian, religious, spiritual, etc..

Most dislike it or are indifferent, but just don't discuss it much or give it much thought.

Plus, if you ask most modern theologians, Near East historians about the alleged story of sinful cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, the age-old tale that many throughout history have cited as proof of God despising homosexuality or gays and lesbians in general, they'll tell you that both cities were destroyed because they had grown lazy, fat, intolerant, mean and hostile towards foreigners and strangers. It was also a common practice in the ancient Near East of showing hospitality to strangers, Sodom and Gomorrah didnt practice it because they didnt believe in it, they could've raped anyone else on those streets that night, why go to someone's house, bang on his door and demand that his guests, who are strangers, be given over to them? Sodom and Gomorrah were evil because they were extremely xenophobic and violent. In other Biblical passages, the authors clearly restate what their crimes were and their citizens' sexuality wasn't one of them. If that were the case, then God probably should've wiped out the entire ancient Egyptian civilization during the Exodus for practicing incest among its ruling dynasties or it's upper classes i.e. most ruling Pharoahs married their sisters to keep the blood lines pure.

but atheism is not a religion....at least, it shouldn't be...

it appears that it's headed that way though
It is a religion. And many of it's practitioners are militant and intolerant. Just like any other group made up of human beings.

That's a bit presumptuous on your part isn't it?
For crying out loud...

You may think he didn't make mistakes and insensitive remarks, but he certainly appears to think he did, what with updating the original video to say it contains mistakes and making a follow-up video to correct the mistakes. It'd be a bit hard to do that if he didn't think he made any.
I don't know what factual mistakes he thinks he made, but the "insensitive" remark in his video was that XY's cannot become XX's or vise versa. If you think that's "insensitive", he's not insensitive, you are overly sensitive and need a safe space.

Last edited:
I have to say, I am genuinely surprised how easily many of you completely dismiss women, you know, those who were born with XX chromosomes and ovaries, in your rush to be all-accepting of transgender male to female XY's.

There are studies flying back and forth, some with agendas, some without, but studies don't play sports; no study can argue with what we have seen so far on the field of play.

And to think there is another side of this: XX's who claim to identify as XY's, taking testosterone therapy, then changing back to identifying as XX's, coming back to XX sports fully juiced.

The Bible has been used to justify slavery in America
Thus most black people are atheists???

The bible is an instruction manual to oppress women
Women still go to church

It might be like you say but is there proof of it?
I know plenty of gay Christians
Gay Agnostics

I think you’re putting a LOT of stock in rationality

No.

I know many gay people who have become atheists because of how religions view homosexuals TODAY.

I appreciate that you want to argue for the sake of arguing, but obviously you don't know much about the atheist world and how they arrive at declaring themselves atheists.

No.

I know many gay people who have become atheists because of how religions view homosexuals TODAY.

I appreciate that you want to argue for the sake of arguing, but obviously you don't know much about the atheist world and how they arrive at declaring themselves atheists.
I was “discussing “ for the sake of clarity
You stated something seemingly as fact that I found logical but wondered if it was factual bc worship and things like it seldom follow logical paths
Instead of offering anything more than anecdote you double down on anecdote, even after I showed the flaw in your ‘logic’

I have to say, I am genuinely surprised how easily many of you completely dismiss women, you know, those who were born with XX chromosomes and ovaries, in your rush to be all-accepting of transgender male to female XY's.

There are studies flying back and forth, some with agendas, some without, but studies don't play sports; no study can argue with what we have seen so far on the field of play.

And to think there is another side of this: XX's who claim to identify as XY's, taking testosterone therapy, then changing back to identifying as XX's, coming back to XX sports fully juiced.
Come on. You’re better than this

You do you man
I’ll stick with laughing at status quo lovers
That's fine, as long as you are laughing Meanwhile, we status quo lovers will try to keep our society intact while you guys try to.give Marxism one more twirl around the dance floor. This just has to be the tiime it works right?

That's fine, as long as you are laughing Meanwhile, we status quo lovers will try to keep our society intact while you guys try to.give Marxism one more twirl around the dance floor. This just has to be the tiime it works right?
1st time's a charm
i say 1st time bc marxism has never been attempted
in fact if the US grew a pair and actually attempted some sort of egalitarianism, it would be the closest to Marx was describing

The problem with the "everything is Marxism" lens means nothing is Marxism. It's a double bind for both sides.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom