Transgender MMA Fighter's License Under Review (1 Viewer)

543055_395518253867328_1192456982_n.jpg

1b93fdb390e42d0524b22386ebe0eea0.jpeg

sorry:covri:

While people have inalienable rights, fighting for money isn't one of them.

It depends on how much estrogen she's on. It's a hormone issue. If she's testing in the same testosterone range as her competitors I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it. If she's not, no way is it fair.

You know what they say, you can paint a school bus purple, you still know it's a school bus....

does it seem strange to anyone else ...that a man who wants to be a woman would then want to fight like a man againat other women?

It depends on how much estrogen she's on. It's a hormone issue. If she's testing in the same testosterone range as her competitors I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it. If she's not, no way is it fair.

Since she's had sex reassignment surgery her testoserone levels will be just as low or lower than any natal woman. This also means that her muscles and her ability to gain muscle are no different either. One of the biggest changes with hormone replacement therapy is muscle loss. Another is bone density, which is often less than that of natal women. She may be at a disadvantage there.

Since she was fully grown before she began HRT and transitioned she no doubt has male skeletal structure though. I don't know if this matters or can be seen as an advantage in MMA though, I know nothing about the sport.

There was one... he deleted it. I guess the facts didn't back up the post.

If you're talking about me, I posted and then decided I was gonna sit this one out. It's got nothing to do with facts.

There was one... he deleted it. I guess the facts didn't back up the post.

Can't say I blame him. Sometimes, endless debate in which neither side will change the other's mind isn't worth it.

The "facts" won't always change a person's mind or their feelings.

does it seem strange to anyone else ...that a man who wants to be a woman would then want to fight like a man againat other women?

crazy people make no sense. stupid is as stupid does i guess.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom