Transition Day (1 Viewer)

OR you could just make sure that the woman you marry and have kids with is the one you want to spend your life with. Marriage is supposed to be for life. Till death do us part. I made that promise and I will live by it. Too many people are treating marriage like a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship where you can just back out whenever you want. There is a reason the divorce rate is so high these days. People just want to jump into it without truly truly thinking about the consequences. And I came from a home where my parents got divorced before I was 4 years old so I know what it's about. Just think about it before you propose. Bring on the red thumbs!

That's cool and all, but sometimes, **** happens. Maybe you're a drug addict and like crack instead of your family. Maybe your wife is a gutter whore and likes screwing random guys. Who knows? Sometimes, you can't work through some problems.

That's cool and all, but sometimes, **** happens. Maybe you're a drug addict and like crack instead of your family. Maybe your wife is a gutter whore and likes screwing random guys. Who knows? Sometimes, you can't work through some problems.

I agree. Sometimes crazy stuff can happen like that. But 50% of Americans? That's a whole lotta gutter whores and drug addicts :)

I agree. Sometimes crazy stuff can happen like that. But 50% of Americans? That's a whole lotta gutter whores and drug addicts :)

Right, I think we can all agree that the divorce rate is too high.

But you were making it seem like no one should get divorced ever, no matter what kind of situation they find themselves in.

Me and the son cry every time I have to drop him off at his moms. Sucks and the laws surrounding it sucks and there is not a single thing being a man that I can do about it. Hitmen should grow on trees.

Right, I think we can all agree that the divorce rate is too high.

But you were making it seem like no one should get divorced ever, no matter what kind of situation they find themselves in.

That's not what I was trying to make it seem like. Was basically just saying that in general people seem to not take marriage seriously enough.

This is why I have been very outspoken about how dumb these misandric laws are and why men need to straight up refuse, resist marriage at all cost.

I heard a story not too long ago about how evil these laws are. This man had a one night stand with a woman, she told the man she didn't want to know anything about him other than his name. She got pregnant from the encounter, his deal had been pending for 10 years when he actually found out and he owed 320,000$ in child support. In the state of California(where this happened), they don't have to prove papers were served to you when child support was filed(only court case they don't).

A woman can lie about your address and knowingly have the papers sent there(illegal but hard to prove) and you can be getting nailed and not know about it.

How are these two statements related? Are you saying to avoid marriage because of alimony? Because you sure as hell don't need to be married to owe child support. I have friends that are married and have decided not to have any children, for one reason or another. To each his own.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom