TRAP GAME! or is it just me? (1 Viewer)

biglexxx504

It's GO TIME!
Reaction score
IMO i don't really care if we lose this game. If we win then of corse I'd love it but i really would be able to forget about this one rally quick and keep it moving! I'm just hoping to leave this game with no major injuries. Last thought, i don't really think this game(win or lose) will give us more respect or less respect.

IMO i don't really care if we lose this game. If we win then of corse I'd love it but i really would be able to forget about this one rally quick and keep it moving! I'm just hoping to leave this game with no major injuries. Last thought, i don't really think this game(win or lose) will give us more respect or less respect.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mNLuq0lW50k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mNLuq0lW50k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
It's just you, because you don't understand what a "trap game" is. You have to be playing someone you are a prohibitive favorite against, and that's just not the case.

This is no trap.

They say they can and will win, so we were warned.

They lead the league in rushing.

This is a dangerous game, they are laying in wait.

Since they say they'll kick our tails, there is no surprise if they do.

Everybody on their toes, we'll be OK.

ddd

We're gonna lose at some point. IF we lose to the Dolphins (which I don't think will happen) it's not the end of the world.
Better to lose to an AFC team than a NFC team.

Motion to ban the use of the phrase "trap game"....

seriously...if looking ahead is so important then the Dolphins are looking ahead because we play our biggest rival next week.

All of these guys are pros.

I agree with you,all I'm saying is if we are going to lose to a team this year i'd rather lose to the fins than any other team period!

I agree with you,all I'm saying is if we are going to lose to a team this year i'd rather lose to the fins than any other team period!

I agree on the surface. I'm not gonna be mad if we lose.

I just don't think we lose so it's a non issue to me.

Attachments

• mouse trap.jpg
    mouse trap.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 93

your post is the definition of the thought process that creates a "trap game." if our team were saying this, I'd say "yes, this is a trap game." but I've only heard guys say the contrary. I think that our boys know what theyr up against. We've played AND LOST to the Fins in preseason. I think we want this win as much as any other game this season, sans the Giants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom