Trapped in an Elevator for 41 hours: Condensed Video. (1 Viewer)

Bummer, he'll be opting to take the stairs for a while.

edit: not 43 floors obviously.

Last edited:
Guy took alot of naps in there, huh. That was kinda artful though,nice find.

I would have gone completely nuts. I'm not claustrophobic or anything but I do hate being confined.

One of my employees keeps beef jerky in his wallet for times such as this.

I'm impressed to the fact he never once used the bathroom.

I would have killed someone when I got off that elevator.

You could see people trying to work on the elevator on the other cameras but at one point it looks like they went home for the night and left him there. Must be an elevator repairman union thing. Maybe they hit the max amount of hours they could work in a day. :hihi:

Got stuck in my work elevator for 1 1/2 hours during the 2nd week on the job. Stuck just outside my floor.. alone. I played a lot of games on my phone and called all my family so they could laugh at me.

Once of the many reasons why I went as Shaft at Halloween.

From the video, which doesn't show everything they could have been doing...but it doesn't seem like they put much effort into getting him out....On the same subject, it didn't seem like he did much in an attempt to get out either. I was stuck in my dorm's elevator like 10 times one year (no seriously, I don't know how they claimed it was a working elevator...I eventually just walked the 10 flights cause it was faster most of the time)...If the car was stopped just perfect that opening the doors didn't provide an exit, I just went out the top. Maybe that elevator didn't provide such escape routes though

So I'm stuck in the elevator.. I push the emergency button and proceed to tell the person who answers that I'm stuck in the elevator.

"Sir that's not this department you need to contact facility services."

Uh yeah.. I'm stuck in an ELEVATOR and I pushed the emergency call button moron.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom