Tre’Quan Activated (1 Viewer)

Payton will use both trust me one doesn't cancel the other, two completely different roles
That's how I see it. Harris is too explosive to sit today and I too see Payton utilizing both, with Harris used to clear out the safeties. I look for a big game from Cook as well today.

Glad to have him back. He’s not as flashy but he’s probably the best blocking WR on the team which often goes unnoticed. Pay attention to him blocking next time we break a big play

Glad to have him back. He’s not as flashy but he’s probably the best blocking WR on the team which often goes unnoticed. Pay attention to him blocking next time we break a big play
I love how also he has a knack for catching touchdowns, can make the tough grab and exercises great ball security

I love how also he has a knack for catching touchdowns, can make the tough grab and exercises great ball security
Yeah we are definitely getting healthy at the right time. With him not afraid to do the dirty work and take hits, Calloway as a playmaker and Deonte Harris in space, I love our depth.

All due respect to Smith, at this point I have to wonder if Deonte Harris isn't a better option. He was pretty damned amazing last week.
My bad Tre'Quan

For all the crap this board gives him Tre'quan balled out today

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom